+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: memo to the david wilson haters

Banned
    No arguments here. The kid got it in tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    lets put thing into perspective the saints are a horrible defense and last in the lead, you would expect Wilson to have a big game.
    You beat me to it. I was just about to say we just payed against the worst rushing defense in the NFL.

I'm totally psyched about what Wilson can do and what he can be. But let's see him rush and return with regularity before we start anointing him with the GOAT status or the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Not that I really payed it much attention, but the only hate associated with David Wilson that I saw was Coughlin and the coaching staff's handling of him.
    THIS! They made a huge deal out of a week 1 fumble, when it's Bradshaw that has coughed the ball up a few times this season. He hasn't fumbled since, but many keep saying he has problem turning the ball over. Even Howie Long said it again today. Let it go already. It was one fumble. Coughlin has been the problem. See what happens when you feed him the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
    David Wilson is going to change the way defenses have to approach the Giants.

The dude is a threat to score at any time.....finally, we've got a home run threat in the backfield.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I love these threads...Until this game, how could anyone love or "hate" him? He has not really played more than a few plays (other than pre-season). Let's givea few games before making any decisions on him.

I would love to see all of you Wilson "lovers" credentials as NFL scouts. Were you grading him during his practices?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantterp View Post
    I love these threads...Until this game, how could anyone love or "hate" him? He has not really played more than a few plays (other than pre-season). Let's givea few games before making any decisions on him.

I would love to see all of you Wilson "lovers" credentials as NFL scouts. Were you grading him during his practices?
    Dude, ALOT of us wanted to see him get more involved in the offense.....for the exact reasons we saw today.

As far as credentials are concerned......the guy was the Giants top draft pick....fans wanted to see him contribute.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    David Wilson is going to change the way defenses have to approach the Giants.

The dude is a threat to score at any time.....finally, we've got a home run threat in the backfield.
    we have a home run threat who knows how to hit home runs, thats the imperative thing. a lot of guys have speed and dont put it to use...not wilson. he looked damn complete as a rb. speed, power, vision...dang excited

Ehh, we all new he was really good on KR's. the difference today being no flags on any kicks. His garbage time TD, while nice, doesn't have me calling him the savior by any means. We still need Bradshaw. Don't be misled by the all purpose yardage record. His time will come, but he is not ready to be the every down RB until they are positive he can make all the blocks and knows his assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Dude, ALOT of us wanted to see him get more involved in the offense.....for the exact reasons we saw today.

As far as credentials are concerned......the guy was the Giants top draft pick....fans wanted to see him contribute.
    Me too...I just love when people make it sound like they "knew it all along" and the coaches are idiots. The NFL is full of talent that never made it for one reason or another. You got to think that TC and the coaches have a little more knowledge than fans and had their reasons...Personally, I am more frustrated that they continue to coach the team like they have a top defense and a strong running game-as opposed to realizing that they are now a pass first and outscore the other team strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
    Lmao, he sure is. The guy is fast.

I would like to know if he is as fast as McCoy.

+ Reply to Thread