+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: memo to the david wilson haters

didnt think anyone hated him.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
    I'll eat crow.. I really thought he was a bust plain & simple based upon the results so far this year. Now after yesterday I still have a question to ask can he be consistant & run for 100 yards against ATL next Sunday. I certainly hope he's not a 1 game wonder but yesterday he looked like an all world player.

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    I'll eat crow.. I really thought he was a bust plain & simple based upon the results so far this year. Now after yesterday I still have a question to ask can he be consistant & run for 100 yards against ATL next Sunday. I certainly hope he's not a 1 game wonder but yesterday he looked like an all world player.
    how could you think he was a bust already with limited play as an RB??? In no way I am I saying I htink the kid is the next coming of a great RB but to think he was abust already????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Personally, I thought he has been underused all season long today. First player in NFL history with 200 return yards and 100 yards rushing in a game. You're welcome
    Again you based this on what?

Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see him do well and I am not saying I thought he is or will be a bust. All I am saying is that I just don't understand what data you and others use to make the claim that you know more than the Giant coaches that do were not/will not play him.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    how could you think he was a bust already with limited play as an RB??? In no way I am I saying I htink the kid is the next coming of a great RB but to think he was abust already????
    ^^This.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    didnt think anyone hated him.....
    Agreed? Who hated him? How could you like or hate him? We've only seen him play a few snaps?

I only skim the posts here, but as Wilson was busting out yesterday I was chuckling at the thought of those threads and posts that were scrutinizing his running style -- saying he'd never make it, saying the Giants got duped by not getting the kid the Bucs got, etc. etc.

Hey, it's all good in the hood, it's just the intardnet. Good times....

All-Pro
    He had a great game but we need to see more of his rushing skills. We already knew he was an excellent return man but his best rushing yesterday came when the game was pretty much over.

I've been defending Wilson the entire time because I think it's unfair to judge a guy just on his 1st year alone, especially when he has at least been contributing tremendously on KR's.

But it hasn't been so much my belief in Wilson (it was only 1 game), but my belief in JR's 1st round selections.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I said aside from the big run. 12 carries for 48 yards and 1 TD, is pretty avg.
    Why would you put aside the big run? It was part of the game.

Its akin to the joke......What do an elephant and a canary have in common?

They both fly.....except the elephant.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread