Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
JUMPED THE GUN!!! IT WAS 13 WEEKS WHILE MORRIS AND MARTIN ARE RUNNING FOR 1200 YARDS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Like I said Martin had an even better game where he rushed for 251 yards 4 TD's and 10 yards a carry....I did not hear a single peep out of Giant fans on how impressive he was. That game to this date was remarkable and no Buc fan will throw him in Canton just yet.

Morris had just posted his 6th 100 yard rushing game this year which is amazing.

David Wilson can not even be mentioned in the same breath as these guys. You will be lucky to even compare Wilson to Bryce Brown lol. Bryce Brown is a high school running back with Nick Foles at QB and he has more running yards than Wilson, and no1 is throwing him in Canton.

I give Wilson credit, he is better than Lance Dunbar.
GTFO of my thread! You're polluting it with nonsense. No one said once that Wilson is a hall of famer. Just saying that he got off in a way that no other NFL player in history has gotten off. When you're the first in NFL history to do anything in a positive way, that is something special and not to be slighted one bit. You're welcome