+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: memo to the david wilson haters

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    JUMPED THE GUN!!! IT WAS 13 WEEKS WHILE MORRIS AND MARTIN ARE RUNNING FOR 1200 YARDS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Like I said Martin had an even better game where he rushed for 251 yards 4 TD's and 10 yards a carry....I did not hear a single peep out of Giant fans on how impressive he was. That game to this date was remarkable and no Buc fan will throw him in Canton just yet.

Morris had just posted his 6th 100 yard rushing game this year which is amazing.

David Wilson can not even be mentioned in the same breath as these guys. You will be lucky to even compare Wilson to Bryce Brown lol. Bryce Brown is a high school running back with Nick Foles at QB and he has more running yards than Wilson, and no1 is throwing him in Canton.

I give Wilson credit, he is better than Lance Dunbar.
    GTFO of my thread! You're polluting it with nonsense. No one said once that Wilson is a hall of famer. Just saying that he got off in a way that no other NFL player in history has gotten off. When you're the first in NFL history to do anything in a positive way, that is something special and not to be slighted one bit. You're welcome
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    GTFO of my thread! You're polluting it with nonsense. No one said once that Wilson is a hall of famer. Just saying that he got off in a way that no other NFL player in history has gotten off. When you're the first in NFL history to do anything in a positive way, that is something special and not to be slighted one bit. You're welcome
    hes simply saying, it was a good game, but its about time.. Rookies have jumped on there very small opp's and ran with em, building em into bigger opp's, long before David Wilson finally did.. It was a sensational game, and i don't think anyone in football giants fans or not, thought David WIlson was gonna have zero big games, as a rookie or not.. He was a 1st rd pick for godsake.. Hes had exactly 1 big game his rookie season.. I didn't even love the pick becasue of value, adn i would of had em with at least 3 big games this yr...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    hes simply saying, it was a good game, but its about time.. Rookies have jumped on there very small opp's and ran with em, building em into bigger opp's, long before David Wilson finally did.. It was a sensational game, and i don't think anyone in football giants fans or not, thought David WIlson was gonna have zero big games, as a rookie or not.. He was a 1st rd pick for godsake.. Hes had exactly 1 big game his rookie season.. I didn't even love the pick becasue of value, adn i would of had em with at least 3 big games this yr...
    To be fair the coaches didn't exactly give him all that many chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Funny how things work out eh?
    like i said, for the first wk i'm happy we have em.. I'd of liked to have this week long ago, but at least we got it.. Again, like i said, when given limited opps and ur good, eventually u gotta take advantage of it, as thats how most players end up playing more, and he finally did.. Good for him, and good for us.. He was sensational.. At the beggining fo the season, when i didn't love the pick, i would of still thought he'd have at least a few big games for us, so hes still under neath that, which is from someone who didn't even love the pick.. I mean, all we had here is Ahmad "dinged up" Bradshaw and Andre Brown for godsake.. Not like he had a stout backfield to work himself into.. Even i'd of been surprised if it took this long to have his first real big game..

I want to see more, sorry if that puts me in the "david wilson hater group"..lol Call me crazy, but one big game against one of the leagues worst run defenses, isn't enough to solifity my opinion that he is a super great RB.. U people crack me up, when someone else has a handful of big games, u still don't want to give em credit, but when its ur player, its one big game, and people with critisim for that player, are wrong immedietly..lol

It was a big game from our 1st rd pick, with only 3regular season games left.. Another words, its about freaking time!

Thank You....you understand where I coming from and you may be one of the few fans who know how to read. And you are right...All I was saying that It's about time! It was a great game and this guy is a 1st round pick so I expected all least one breakout game. And I agee, I dont love the pick either because of the rest of the rookies already having a huge impact. Watching Doug Martin, Alfred Morris and Bryce Brown put together multiple sensational games made me very impatient...especially after seeing Bryce Brown run the way he did.

Im also not thrilled with our 2nd round pick either, but I not going to elaborate on it because I get flamed for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    LOL, Tmurda just hates Reese for some reason I do not know why. He'd rather the kid be a bust so he can bash Reese.

like i said, for the first wk i'm happy we have em.. I'd of liked to have this week long ago, but at least we got it.. Again, like i said, when given limited opps and ur good, eventually u gotta take advantage of it, as thats how most players end up playing more, and he finally did.. Good for him, and good for us.. He was sensational.. At the beggining fo the season, when i didn't love the pick, i would of still thought he'd have at least a few big games for us, so hes still under neath that, which is from someone who didn't even love the pick.. I mean, all we had here is Ahmad "dinged up" Bradshaw and Andre Brown for godsake.. Not like he had a stout backfield to work himself into.. Even i'd of been surprised if it took this long to have his first real big game..

I want to see more, sorry if that puts me in the "david wilson hater group"..lol Call me crazy, but one big game against one of the leagues worst run defenses, isn't enough to solifity my opinion that he is a super great RB.. U people crack me up, when someone else has a handful of big games, u still don't want to give em credit, but when its ur player, its one big game, and people with critisim for that player, are wrong immedietly..lol

It was a big game from our 1st rd pick, with only 3regular season games left.. Another words, its about freaking time!
    LOL exactly...I wonder how these fans feel about Bryce Brown. I bet the answer is : He only had two good games and played terrible this week (Bryce Brown actually played this week like Wilson played all year.).

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL, Tmurda just hates Reese for some reason I do not know why. He'd rather the kid be a bust so he can bash Reese.
    That is absolutely not true...I loved the JPP pick, I like the Nicks pick and I beginning to like Antrel Rolle more. I come hard on Reese for our salary cap situation MORE THAN ANYTHING! I also do not like Reese's Free agency pickups which is reason number 2 why I target Reese. And reason number 3 why I target Reese is because he never is able to keep young talent past their rookie contracts. His draft picks are the last thing I flame him about. I like Steve Smith, Jake Ballard, Kevin Boss and he simply could not keep them around.
    Last edited by Tmurda1984; 12-10-2012 at 10:03 PM.

LOL exactly...I wonder how these fans feel about Bryce Brown. I bet the answer is : He only had two good games and played terrible this week (Bryce Brown actually played this week like Wilson played all year.).
    Your missing the point NO ONE is saying the kid is a HOF, people are just excited cause they see what this kid COULD bring to the table. What's wrong with that?? The kid had a huge day and broke a record for all purpose yards in one game. Yeah it was the Saints defense but he still went out there and did it. The kids had a rough year and he final made plays, people are happy for him.

Bryce Brown has the potential to be a top RB but I have concerns over his ball security. He gets a little lazy at times with the ball placement.

+ Reply to Thread