+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    He has a great game. Congrats to him. Lets not go overboard now, think Andre Brown a few weeks ago. He did well. I think he and bradshaw can complement each other well Wilson is a good outside runner and bradshaw is better between the tackles. Very happy to see him use that speed. But be real though the saints are the worst D in the league. I am glad he had a good game but I would not expect that performance to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Aside from the big run at the end of the game, his day was pretty average for a RB.
    13 carries for 100 yards and two scores is not average by any means.

i didnt see much wilson hate saw a ton of coughlin is a so and so for not playing him more , sort of posts

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I saw him blocking a bit...it's definitely not his strong point.

But defenses need to account for him now......that's going to open up everything else.
    he did a good job in pass pro imho. he picked up a blitz real nice. lets not forget bradshaw wiffed on a responsibility and forced eli into an intention grounding iirc, i know it forced a ****ty play.
    there wasnt 1 bad thing i saw wilson do today...and he flashes signs of dominance

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Yes lets put things into perspective.

This is the most all purpose yards ever by a Giant, an organization with a pretty strong history of all purpose players: Gifford, Meggett, Barber just to name a few.

All we hear about is Doug Martin and how close we were to getting him. I agree he is a damn fine player, but this Saints defense held him to 85 yards.

Why cant you let people be excited about a young talent without trying to poo all over it? Are you even a fan? Do you not get excited when young players do historical things?
    well said.wilson has the potential to be the best rb in the league...

Both Atlanta and Baltimore have bad run defenses. Wilson could have a productive finish to the season.

i really hope we use Wilson more in the passing game. He caught that 22 yard pass that came back really well.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    well said.wilson has the potential to be the best rb in the league...
    Jernigan rattled off a 50 yard kick return on them as well. He has been around all season. As for the greatest running back in the league that is a reach. he has had 1 good game as a running back. He is very fast his top end speed is incredible so he has the potential to break some long ones. But do not crown him yet. Let him see some non 32 ranked rushing defences.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I saw him blocking a bit...it's definitely not his strong point.

But defenses need to account for him now......that's going to open up everything else.
    I was hoping to see him block, but must have missed the one play they let him.
    He certainly seems like he could block physically, since he looked pretty good during/after contact.

My hope is they toss it to him vertically, which should really back down many teams pass rush.
    Right now teams have zero worry about running/catching outside.

the main hater has been Tom Coughlin.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders