+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    hey, i didn't like the pick, as far as when we selected em, but for the first week, i gotta say, i'm glad as heck we got em, and he showed his promise.. Now lets hope it continues.. We seen guys like Barden and Andre Brown have big weeks for us in the past as well...

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I saw him blocking a bit...it's definitely not his strong point.

But defenses need to account for him now......that's going to open up everything else.
    But the play that Manning enjoyed seeing the most was one that most didn't even notice.
    "I said to him, 'Your best play was picking up that three-safety blitz on a play-action,'" Manning said.
    Of all the things Wilson did on his record-breaking coming-out party, the rookie may be most proud of that.

this kid will be fine,,,let it go now.

Btw, the play that I was very happy to see, and the 1 that I think scared defenses a little, is the reception that got called back.

Oh ya, that begs the question, what were you doing Ramses?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    hey, i didn't like the pick, as far as when we selected em, but for the first week, i gotta say, i'm glad as heck we got em, and he showed his promise.. Now lets hope it continues.. We seen guys like Barden and Andre Brown have big weeks for us in the past as well...
    He dosent get shots because he never does anything when they've given em his shots, except fumble, get smacked at the line, drop passes..etc I mean, Kregg Lumpkin jumped the guy for godsake! Thats pathetic! If ur good, eventually one of ur limited playing opp's, u do something with.. U can't continue to do nothing with 3-4 carries and drop balls here and there and expect to get more opp's, unless ur on a team with zero RB's..lol He su-cks...
    Funny how things work out eh?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

He looked fine when he had to pass protect, didn't get blown out, and his Blitz pickup was eli's favourite play of his

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Ehh, we all new he was really good on KR's. the difference today being no flags on any kicks. His garbage time TD, while nice, doesn't have me calling him the savior by any means. We still need Bradshaw. Don't be misled by the all purpose yardage record. His time will come, but he is not ready to be the every down RB until they are positive he can make all the blocks and knows his assignments.
    Bradshaw was sure helping a lot, Missed 2 blocking assignments, couldn't run against the worst run defense in the NFL,

they did need him this game

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    THIS! They made a huge deal out of a week 1 fumble, when it's Bradshaw that has coughed the ball up a few times this season. He hasn't fumbled since, but many keep saying he has problem turning the ball over. Even Howie Long said it again today. Let it go already. It was one fumble. Coughlin has been the problem. See what happens when you feed him the ball?
    He fumbled a lot in college so it's more than just the first game. Dude was great today!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Funny how things work out eh?
    lets add to that list.

David Wilson su-cks.. hes so useless.. He dosent' cr-ap.. He isn't even all that of a KO returner either.. Ya, he had a little stint he was OK, but other then that, avg at best..
    Prior to today he led the league in kickoff return yards. It is safe to say he held onto that lead. In fact, he barely holds onto it by 300 yards over the guy in 2nd place.

It is entirely possible he represents the NFC in the pro bowl as a kickoff return guy. Yep, he Su-cks.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 12-10-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Wow that was an interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    13 carries for 100 yards and two scores is not average by any means.
    I said aside from the big run. 12 carries for 48 yards and 1 TD, is pretty avg.