+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wilson back flip vs Cruz salsa

Wilson back flip vs Cruz salsa

Which do you like better?

Flip is newer...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

The back flip needs to get retired NOW.

With our injury record a twisted ankle on a TD celebration would just about put the lid on it.

The salsa is safer.

Veteran
    I prefer the flip, ever since cruz stated that hand symbol I hate the salsa.

I agree, the flip is pretty dangerous. One false move and Wilson has a self induced concussion. I think the salsa will be in Giants history forever.

I'd prefer both in the a football game as many times as possible. The Salsa was a bit more orginial by Cruz as a victory dance. The backflip is not as original and there's countless soccer players that did that after scoring.

i hope we see many of salsa dances and back flips!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I agree, the flip is pretty dangerous. One false move and Wilson has a self induced concussion. I think the salsa will be in Giants history forever.
    I don't think he'll do the flip forever, he's young and very athletic. when he gets older he probably won't do it anymore

Veteran
    the Flip Wilson

+ Reply to Thread