+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Wilsons stat line today? Good Lord....

Well I know prior to today he led the league in return yards. It is safe to say, without looking, that he kept that lead.

He should make the pro bowl as a returner.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    where are the "he's a bust" people now, tmurder, stormblue off the top of my head...u know ur out there
    I did say he needed to improve his running vision and that's one thing that stood out to me today, especially on that 5 yard run in the red zone. Props to Wilson.

Franchise record for all purpose yards. Congrats David Wilson...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I did say he needed to improve his running vision and that's one thing that stood out to me today, especially on that 5 yard run in the red zone. Props to Wilson.
    well he can't improve his vision if he doesn't get more playing time like today.

All-Pro
    To bad there was a penalty that took away a big catch by Wilson. He may have had close to 400 total yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    To bad there was a penalty that took away a big catch by Wilson. He may have had close to 400 total yards.
    wheres that "we're in 3rd place in the nfce after today" u were so adimant in stating?

lets see him continue this kind of production

a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?

+ Reply to Thread