+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brownies will punk Washington

Brownies will punk Washington

I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!

Giants should have taken care of their own business against the junior circuit.

Redskins have a good run D.

Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins4eva View Post
    Browns have played good in recent weeks, but I dont think they can stop our run game. I have a feeling Griffin will be a game time decision. We'll see. Considering how the injury looked on TV, he got off pretty light.
    I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins4eva View Post
    He'll play, MRI was negative, it's a sprain with no internal damage, looked a lot worse than it actually was.

That said, the Skins won't need him to beat the Browns. Shanahan is still the coach, right?

Not to mention that the skins came back AFTER Bobby went down...

Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Don't sleep on the Browns, they have a very good linebacker group and that could cause serious problems fro the Redskins offense
    You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I think RG Pee Blew out his knee. ACL to be exact. He is done for the season and maybe the 1st half of next year. Then he will be very reluctant to run like he is a god. He is the next Mike Pick of the NFL!
    lol

MRI was negative. Where have you been?

+ Reply to Thread