+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brownies will punk Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    You mean the linebacker group that Bradshaw put up 200 yards on? And then Wilson burned them for a TD?
    What was that one game??? and your point is??? Bradshaw also ran for 100 yards against the 49ers.....keep sleeping though. I'm telling you they have improved since then. Just watch this game Sunday and you'll see.

Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!
    No, they're not. The 'skins are going to fry the Browns. Let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    I'm calling it now. Trent Richardson will run for miles and Weeden will play a clean game. Probably won't be a blow out but we can count on the Brownies just you watch!
    Yeah, good luck with that hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Just cuz the MRI came back negative doesn't mean he is gonna be able to play. I actually hope the Skins start him & it only aggravates it even worse.

I swear if the Skins can beat Balt & then we, who have more O weapons than the Skins do, can't, I'll go ballistic! That Ravens D is not that good anymore, we should lite em up. I really feel that Coach Coughlin should tell Gilbride to unleash the playbook & lite up the scoreboard! 1 game up with 3 to go is not the time to play conservative Offense! That cost us last Monday nite bigtime!
    Coughlin will never tell Killdrive how to call a game. It hasn't happen until now and it is not going to happen ever. I think Killdrive may have some compromising info on Coughlin or something. Besides, Killdrive's playbook consists of a few variations of Run, Run, Pass, Kick.

To be fair, Killdrive didn't get conservative vs the Saints...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I won't be surprised if the Browns win. They won three in a row and rg3 might be out. Also the steelers play the Cowboys. The steelers aren't doing so well lately so they probably will treat this like a must win game. I

Thanks alot Browns! Thanks to the Giants inability to take care of business, we sadly have to resort once again to relying on other teams to help us get into the playoffs.

Skins in 1st place...us...fighting it out with 3-4 other teams for the 6th seed! From 6-2 & 3 games up, to this! Pathetic!

Bench Player
    Eat a brick boys.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Thanks alot Browns! Thanks to the Giants inability to take care of business, we sadly have to resort once again to relying on other teams to help us get into the playoffs.Skins in 1st place...us...fighting it out with 3-4 other teams for the 6th seed! From 6-2 & 3 games up, to this! Pathetic!
    we could actually wind up in third place by end of the night if Dallas beats steelers. However you are wrong about us needing other teams help to get to playoffs. We still control our destiny. We both and we win a WC... Hold on I will get you proof
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread