+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brownies will punk Washington

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Nice try but relevance takes years to acquire and lose. You know this firsthand.
    what i know firsthand, is that the giants are now in 3rd position in the east

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    That's fine by me; it's far from irrelevance.

Irrelevance is not making the playoffs for many,many years or not winning a playoff game for like 15 years...that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    id wait till the giants were totally eliminated before I'd celebrate if I were you Crue. They have a Knack for becoming a POISON PILL once they reach the playoffs.. Unlike the Cowboys in last 15 years choking away season after season and the few times they do make it they can't rise to the challenge. Giants know how to win once there. That's been proven.. No need to make a retort. You'd better just pray they dont make it.. 1st place, WC.. It means nothing to the giants.. Ask the 07 number 1 seed 13-3 cowboys. Ask the 18-0 all world 2007 Patriots. Ask the 15-1 number 1 seed Packers of last season or the 13-3 number 2 seed Niners.. Or you can ask the number 1 seed from the AFC last season.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    id wait till the giants were totally eliminated before I'd celebrate if I were you Crue. They have a Knack for becoming a POISON PILL once they reach the playoffs.. Unlike the Cowboys in last 15 years choking away season after season and the few times they do make it they can't rise to the challenge. Giants know how to win once there. That's been proven.. No need to make a retort. You'd better just pray they dont make it.. 1st place, WC.. It means nothing to the giants.. Ask the 07 number 1 seed 13-3 cowboys. Ask the 18-0 all world 2007 Patriots. Ask the 15-1 number 1 seed Packers of last season or the 13-3 number 2 seed Niners.. Or you can ask the number 1 seed from the AFC last season.
    lolol, in all truth, i am hoping Dallas plays giants first if both teams make it.

+ Reply to Thread