+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Win!!! But I can't figure this Jeckyll and Hyde Team out!

Great Win!!! But I can't figure this Jeckyll and Hyde Team out!

I loved that we put a 50-spot up on those *******s! They love to run the score up, so it was great seeing the SAINTS get spanked today. This was a long time coming as far as I am concerned.

The thing I can't figure out though, is Which team are the GIANTS?

Are they the team that has looked great against stiff competition like the '9ers, Pack and 'Aints, or the team that has looked listless against the Steelers and Bengals?

Last week was a weird game, but they should have put up 30 on the Redskins.

I do think they will beat the Falcons, but then will be challenged by the Ravens and even the Eagles.

I think we go 10-6, I think we make the Post Season.

I just can't figure these guys out though!

They like to win games with their backs against the wall apparently. Two 7-6 teams right behind their tails and poised to take away the division title on a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    I loved that we put a 50-spot up on those *******s! They love to run the score up, so it was great seeing the SAINTS get spanked today. This was a long time coming as far as I am concerned.

The thing I can't figure out though, is Which team are the GIANTS?

Are they the team that has looked great against stiff competition like the '9ers, Pack and 'Aints, or the team that has looked listless against the Steelers and Bengals?

Last week was a weird game, but they should have put up 30 on the Redskins.

I do think they will beat the Falcons, but then will be challenged by the Ravens and even the Eagles.

I think we go 10-6, I think we make the Post Season.

I just can't figure these guys out though!
    I agree....it's so tough to get a read on this team.

However, they do seem to respond when things tighten up.....they came up with fire on offense, defense, and special teams.

Wilson has emerged as a big weapon, too...that's just huge.

Putting aside his 3 TDs.....what he did late in the game, running the clock down against a stacked line....that was impressive too.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread