+ Reply to Thread

Though we made turnovers, the defense still worries me! Wilson doesn't!!!

No one was getting to the QB until late in the game. Umeniora was getting close but more in the 2nd half. Brees was drawing them away from his checkdown guy and would kill us with it if he wasn't tearing us up up the middle of the secondary. The defense could stop the run either and it was embarrassing! he take-aways helped a lot and if anything, could be attributed to the Saints having to abandon the run as we built a huge lead. We need to play much more disciplined and fundamental football if we are going to win out...not to mention the playoffs.

I am not surprised with Wilson and think they held him out of games far too much but now they know he has to play more. This was a great game for him and I hope he was given the game ball.

Eli might be on his way back but he still looks queezie...at least, thats how he makes me feel!

Still like Stevie Brown and the turnovers he gets but Phillips makes this defense gel better for some odd reason!

Osi had a very bad day against the run as well. He gave up 2 long runs around his side by losing contain as well as some poor rushes where he ran himself out of the play.

Thank the Saints for the gift TOs and move on.

When the Giant offense turns the ball over we say they suck. When the other team's offense is inept and doesn't take care of the ball we say the Giants D forced the turnovers.

It's cute and stupid and we like it that way.

yea the d worries me.. hopefully kp plays next week vs pass happy falcons. lets pick off matt ryan 3 times! we handled that team last year on D though, no points allowed lets do it again

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Osi had a very bad day against the run as well. He gave up 2 long runs around his side by losing contain as well as some poor rushes where he ran himself out of the play.
    Pass rush was good but not great.

Eli looked bad today. NO dropped some easy pics today.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Pass rush was good but not great.

Eli looked bad today. NO dropped some easy pics today.

1 sack. Yeah, the pass rush was fierce.

Osi is a liability. He can't seal the corner. Constantly getting baited tot he inside and the play goes outside. We need to find his replacement...soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonenc View Post
    Osi is a liability. He can't seal the corner. Constantly getting baited tot he inside and the play goes outside. We need to find his replacement...soon.
    I noticed that as well