+ Reply to Thread

Maybe the Falcons are the team we can actually get sacks on

Their running game is mediocre at best and Matt Ryan isn't a factor in it...in fact, he is as mobile as Eli so we might actually be able to make them one dimensional. Our run defense sucks bad though and we make the ordinary back look like a probowler. I think we can beat them but we can't be getting gashed by the run and then tore up by crossing routes.

Our offense needs to be sharp next week and we need to get the turnovers in our favor

Nothing fancy here

umm I don't know their offensive line isn't that bad but Matt Ryan isn't exactly mobile either. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Their running game is mediocre at best and Matt Ryan isn't a factor in it...in fact, he is as mobile as Eli so we might actually be able to make them one dimensional. Our run defense sucks bad though and we make the ordinary back look like a probowler. I think we can beat them but we can't be getting gashed by the run and then tore up by crossing routes.

Our offense needs to be sharp next week and we need to get the turnovers in our favor

Nothing fancy here
    We'll see - and let's not forget...Atlanta got embarrassed against a weak Carolina team today, and play very well in their dome...not to mention they'll be more than happy to get revenge from the playoff loss last year...It's going to be a real tough, loud envirornment, real tough.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post

Nothing fancy here
    I think the Giants will respect the Falcons running game, actually the Falcons O-Line has played better this year than last year but if the Giants D-Line shows up they can get to Matt Ryan.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!