+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: D Diehl proved he is better than he gets credit for around here

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There is no way in hell that Eli was the most pressured QB in the NFL this and last year. Thats just lunacy. Yes, our O line wasn't our strength, but it certainly wasn't the worst in football. Ask Jay Cutler.
    You might want to rethink that: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/31/pressure-and-the-2011-quarterbacks/

a
    nd:
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...w-york-giants/
    Last edited by Drez; 12-10-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Not what I was reading here. You would have thought that he was the man on the grassy knoll.
    And he hasn't been an "aweful player" the last 2 years.
    He has been bottom 5 starting Tackles in the NFL

MS doesn't care for PFF and believes that you can't rank offensive lineman individually. I've already tried showing him that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    MS doesn't care for PFF and believes that you can't rank offensive lineman individually. I've already tried showing him that stuff.
    Either way, there it is that Eli was the most pressured QB in the NFL last season. If MS still doesn't want to believe it, that's on him. I won't be one to let the facts to get in the way of his opinions. Or will I?

Diehl brings his lunch pail everyday, you need guys like that, he is a very valuable player and he arguably played the toughest position during our 2 recent Super Bowl wins

i dont mind debates about whether he should start or not, but show some respect to one of our many Super Bowl heros
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He probably still carries a beeper around with him.

Veteran
    Will Diehl will get abused by Abraham this week?

Veteran
    The saints dline is terrible.. just wait for Diehl to face a decent pass rusher.

Everybody just stop hating on DD. He's not the player he was but he's a great guy to have on your team. he can play 3 different positions on the O line and he's proving extremely valuable right now.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Everybody just stop hating on DD. He's not the player he was but he's a great guy to have on your team. he can play 3 different positions on the O line and he's proving extremely valuable right now.
    not until you stop hating on Eli...deal??

+ Reply to Thread