+ Reply to Thread

The Lumpkin Bowl

Nice gameplan, Gilbride. Real ****ing genius we've got at OC.

Cruz? Nicks? Bennett? Wilson?

Nooooo......let's ride Lumpkin, and when in doubt, dial up a 6 yard route to Hixon on 3rd and 9.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Doesn't make sense, after over 300 all purpose yards last week, why not ride the young 22 year old stud Wilson. NOPE, lets get Lumpkin some touches.

Bench Player
    Has Gilbride dialed up a screen pass to Wilson this season? Just a thought...

Lumpkin was actually doing good with the few carries he got....Why all the complaints. Are you more worried about Wilson's numbers than the team. Wilson should of played better...he had one 23 yard run and did nothing with the rest of his touches. I could see you complaining about Lumpkin if he only got 20 yards, but the guy was actually doing more with his carries than Wilson. If it wasnt for Wilson's one run where the Falcons did not want to tackle, Lumpkin would of outgained Wilson. So do put this on Lumpkin, plus Lumpkin was pass protecting better too. Lumpkin did fumble though...that was the only negative but we was down 34-0 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bla2788 View Post
    Wilson can not catch any way. Eli looked Wilson's way three times in the passing game and he managed to make one catch. 1/3 on high percentage passes is ridiculous.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bla2788 View Post
    NOPE

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Wilson can not catch any way. Eli looked Wilson's way three times in the passing game and he managed to make one catch. 1/3 on high percentage passes is ridiculous.
    Okay you are talking about a pass directly on the turf, and the pass behind Wilson's back due to pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Lumpkin was actually doing good with the few carries he got....Why all the complaints. Are you more worried about Wilson's numbers than the team. Wilson should of played better...he had one 23 yard run and did nothing with the rest of his touches. I could see you complaining about Lumpkin if he only got 20 yards, but the guy was actually doing more with his carries than Wilson. If it wasnt for Wilson's one run where the Falcons did not want to tackle, Lumpkin would of outgained Wilson. So do put this on Lumpkin, plus Lumpkin was pass protecting better too. Lumpkin did fumble though...that was the only negative but we was down 34-0 anyway.
    Dude....Wilson is the reason the Giants pasted the Saints last week.

Give me a break....you can't be seriously arguing that Lumpkin made more sense than Wilson? My head is about to ****ing explode.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Wilson had 8 carries for 46 yards in the first quarter, or a bit into the second, after that he got 4 touches, that is pathetic on the Coaches, why ride Lumpkin who only knows one Draw play, Wilson catches a ball and runs tough for a first down, they take him out Lumpkin in for the screen and fumbles,

One toss to Wilson for big yards the rest are Draws and inside tackles,

i swear they almost set up Wilson to fail so they can say 'I Told You So'

Screw them

and Lumpkin could easily get more carries than Wilson again next week, it's pathetic