+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: I fully expect a win against Atlanta

Bench Player
    when you get beat by eagles ............

.you have no business talking about expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    when you get beat by eagles ............

.you have no business talking about expectations.
    Don't love saying this, but NE looks pretty damn good right now. The only threat I see for you guys is Denver. And even they aren't that good. but then again the Ravens have had your number as of late, although Flacco has a history of choking. You'll prob cruise to the SB amid the weak AFC.

Only to blow it against some superior NFC team again.

Bench Player
    Actually peyton is finally impressing me at this point in his career. I am not overly confident with denver. I really don't want to face seahawks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Actually peyton is finally impressing me at this point in his career. I am not overly confident with denver.
    You still crushed them this season. If both teams meet, I don't see why it wont happen again.

Veteran
    This game could end up just the the Bengals game

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    This game could end up just the the Bengals game
    Except we can sort of run the ball now.

Bench Player
    It won't be like bengals. you now have a deadly threat in that sprinting dude Wilson. First off he is the coolest kick returner i have ever seen. Dude can either set up the offense in extremely good position like easily into the 40's or midfield or close to it or score a freaking TD. Also once he sets you up you can still us him to run the ball........which means if one tackle missess....that is like a fast td in 20 seconds or something.

I swear if the giants settle for field goals now ........then somebody should drop kick your oc.

Now that i think about it ...i want the giants to do well and make it ti the SB.so wrongs can be avenged.

The OC better stop going for field goals. it annoys me because i seed like 3 to 4 td's with the pats .

Bench Player
    I think you guys are good as long as "Black Jesus" doesn't show up

Bench Player
    The inconsistency of Gmen play is what worries me heading into this game. Falcons definitely don't scare me, they have yet to play a big time team. To recap the highlights of the current season, on their mission to prove last January was no fluke, the Gmen beatdown the niners, pack and saints. Only Atlanta remains and if they win vs. Falcons, then last year's SB will be confirmed without a doubt. Members of this community don't need confirmation, but fans around league express Gmen doubt.

Gmen firing on all cylinders is the best the NFL have. Here's hoping they show Atlanta this Sun that the beatdown in January, probably the last big game Falcons played, was indeed no fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Or is it because we're only allowed so many late games and giants hit the limit. Or is it just prime time games you're only allowed so many
    There is a limit, but I think we were one under it. I suppose there is still a chance that the Philly game can get flexed if it looks like we need that game to win the division, but I wouldn't cross my fingers on that account.

+ Reply to Thread