+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I fully expect a win against Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    ....and you'd be verbally assaulted by 85% of the posters.
    Nah, more like 50%. I like to think that although we do have our share of homers on this board, that there are also a ton of knowledgable football fans that would be realistic enough to know that if we had the soft schedule the Falcons have had this yr, we'd be worried once we got to the playoffs & had to play real contenders.

I mean, it seems like every yr we get GB/SF on our schedule! Throw in our 3 division rivals 2x a yr & it's a wonder we can win 8 games a yr.
    NO & Car beat the Falcs, 2 teams we smashed this yr!

Banned
    I predict Giants 31 Falcons 17.

Your cool Rogers12...but we're still gonna smash your Packers in the playoffs again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Your cool Rogers12...but we're still gonna smash your Packers in the playoffs again.
    I hope not. I have alot more faith in beating SF and Atlanta then you guys. Hopefully we dont have to play you in the postseason.

It is all about the matchups. Giants also had injuries to some players like Nicks. This messed up things some. Some commentators or one that I know of said the offense is totaly different when Nicks is not playing healthy. That is true and it saids a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Nah, more like 50%. I like to think that although we do have our share of homers on this board, that there are also a ton of knowledgable football fans that would be realistic enough to know that if we had the soft schedule the Falcons have had this yr, we'd be worried once we got to the playoffs & had to play real contenders.I mean, it seems like every yr we get GB/SF on our schedule! Throw in our 3 division rivals 2x a yr & it's a wonder we can win 8 games a yr.NO & Car beat the Falcs, 2 teams we smashed this yr!
    Fifty percent, that's very wishful thinking. Oh, and Atlanta also smashed the Eagles, a team we lost too. They also beat the Cowboys, a team we lost to. They also beat the Redskins, a team we lost to. I don't see your point. They beat teams we lost to, and the reverse is also true.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    This is a playoff game. They all are now. The Giants should have taken care of business when they had the chance. They can not rely on what other teams are doing. Say what you will about the Falcons but they are 11-2, 6-0 this year at home, and want revenge. Not only that, but every team on their schedule is going to be trying to spoil their post season chances because they too know the Giants situation.
    ^^^ True
    " The Giants should have taken care of business when they had the chance ".

^ ^ I Kept saying this also.........Then other Posters all kept saying it's OK, This is the way the Giants Like to play, with their back to the wall.....They Like being the under dog ! Now Look @ the Mess they got them selves into .

Can't afford to lose a game, Giants should of never been in this mess though.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bird View Post
    Giants should no have problem beating the Falcons. Matt Ryan will bring the vaseline in preparation for the pounding he is about to take. I only hope our offense can muster up some points this time. Rise Up!
    guess you were wrong. Wiped the floor with the giants in all 3 phases. Congrats! Now go out and try and win a game that really matters like a playoff game... I think your safe as far as the giants coming back to haunt you in playoffs. But everyone knows (especially falcons fans) that Atlanta has played this same tune in the past. Have a dominating regular season and choke in playoffs.. Piling up wins in reg season means nothing.

Go ask the 07 number 1 seed 13-3 Dallas cowboys who were knocked out in first round by NY.

Go ask the 07 unbeaten 18-0 Patriots about what happened in the SB that hear

Go ask the 2011 GB Packers that went 15-1 and were blownout in their first playoff game by the giants.

There are many many more examples
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

lmao oh God.....just what on God's green earth were you thinking...this team is INCONSISTENT, you can't expect ####

+ Reply to Thread