+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MICHAEL BOLEY

MICHAEL BOLEY

Would you rate him as our most consistent D player we have. He never seems to take a down off.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

He hasn't had much flash this year as compared with last year, but he does get the job done.

His highs and lows tend to not be as extreme as a lot of our other players so in that regard I'd say yes.

I'd have to say Stevie Brown has taken up the spot light as a key contributor. Boley is a physical tackler and I think he is still a very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He hasn't had much flash this year as compared with last year, but he does get the job done.
    Going by his stats this year seems to be doing a heck of a job imho he has as many tackles as Tuck and Joesph combined (-2)

http://www.giants.com/team/roster/Mi...1-eb3ea81caa4f
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Boley has been a fantastic addition to this team. We lacked a cover LB and he has filled that void well. Outside of Witten's big game last time we played, Boley usually shuts him down.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Boley has been a fantastic addition to this team. We lacked a cover LB and he has filled that void well. Outside of Witten's big game last time we played, Boley usually shuts him down.
    Thing is, as a Will LB, he's not expected to cover tight ends nearly as often. (Weak side, by definition, means "side the tight end is NOT on")...

Veteran
    It's Michael Boley revenge week!!! I am expecting a big game for him next Sunday playing in ATL vs his former team. Pick 6 Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Thing is, as a Will LB, he's not expected to cover tight ends nearly as often. (Weak side, by definition, means "side the tight end is NOT on")...
    But he's been in plenty of matchups with TE and has fared well in most of those games.