+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baltimore Fires Cam Cameron

Baltimore Fires Cam Cameron

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...l-will-step-in

Baltimore Ravens fired their Offensive Coordinator. We face Baltimore in two weeks. Will this make it tougher for us to win or easier?
    Do not feed the trolls.

It would make it easier if we hired him... not because he's any good, but because he's not Killdrive...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Baltimore Ravens fired their Offensive Coordinator. We face Baltimore in two weeks. Will this make it tougher for us to win or easier?
    Hard to say. I doubt they'll change up their offense too much this late in the year. However, play calling will likely be a bit different with a different guy calling in the plays. The defense will have to be aware that the tendencies that Baltimore has shown thus far may be a bit different next Sunday. At least they'll have one game tape to look at before we play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

I would hope so they only won 9 and lost 4 get rid of the bum. Yikes
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    I would hope so they only won 9 and lost 4 get rid of the bum. Yikes
    Yeah, isn't this interesting? The Eagles fire they DC because their offense couldn't score and the Ravens fire their OC because their Defense cannot stop anyone! Geez, even Cousins torched them twice! Go figure

They fired him because he doesn't use Ray Rice the way they should. Just because a team is winning doesn't mean all the parts are working properly. This was a good move by the Ravens and will get the offense in more of a spread look to utilize Ray Rice in a more effective manner.

Hey Mods, I made a thread on this. Can you merge it with this one? Thanks
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Yeah, isn't this interesting? The Eagles fire they DC because their offense couldn't score and the Ravens fire their OC because their Defense cannot stop anyone! Geez, even Cousins torched them twice! Go figure
    Yeah, I find that odd too. I think it could be a bad sign for the Ravens. Disruptions to coaching staff often don't go well mid-year.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    They fired him because he doesn't use Ray Rice the way they should. Just because a team is winning doesn't mean all the parts are working properly. This was a good move by the Ravens and will get the offense in more of a spread look to utilize Ray Rice in a more effective manner.

Hey Mods, I made a thread on this. Can you merge it with this one? Thanks
    Yeah, I looked first, but didn't see anything. By the time I posted, you had beaten me to it.
    Do not feed the trolls.

as much as we'd like a gift game...there are no more gift games.

Our guys better show up and play. period.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread