+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prince pulled his hammy:

Why is no one talking about this? This would be a huge blow to the team.

Not all news was good news on Sunday afternoon, and while the New York Giants were able to route the New Orleans Saints 52-27, it came at a price. Both running back Ahmad Bradshaw and cornerback Prince Amukamara suffered injuries that dramatically altered their playing time, and could affect their status for a week 15 game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Amukamara, who has gotten better each week as the season has moved along, suffered a hamstring injury in the second half and would not return. Rookie Jayron Hosley took his place.
    "I canít diagnose it now, I donít know how bad it is. But I was getting ready to get wrapped up and go back in the game," Amukamara said. "Iíve played with a hammy [injury] before. You've just gotta wrap it up."

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/10/new-york-giants-prince-amukamara-ahmad-bradshaw-suffer-injuries-in-blowout-of-saints/

ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

I seen it happen on the interception by Brown, he was trying to run down field and make a block.This could be really bad

It would mean we need CWeb and Hosely starting with Tryon backing up and playing the nickle? Man we are extremely thin at CB. Wish we still had Coe.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

son of a...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

saw it happen from my seat in the stadium

Stevie Brown was running back his second pick and Prince was running along as a blocker and grabbed the back of his right leg like he was shot

Starter
    I will wait to the end of the week before worrying. Prince has been rather delicate. Hosley is tough and wants to play-he will do alright if needed.

Even if he's able to play on Sunday, I'm still concerned. A compromised Prince vs. Roddy White or Julio Jones is scary.

All-Pro
    Lets see how he feels later this week. The good news is they are playing in a dome next week and not in cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    saw it happen from my seat in the stadium

Stevie Brown was running back his second pick and Prince was running along as a blocker and grabbed the back of his right leg like he was shot
    I saw him running towards Brees and thought he he threw his arm up because he wasnt going to get the opportunity for the hit... but he looked extremely frustrated at something.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Sigh.