+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antrel Rolle, Stevie Brown and Will Hill.. Don't touch that dial..

Antrel Rolle, Stevie Brown and Will Hill.. Don't touch that dial..

Yesterday's 3 safeties played outstanding football causing 4 turnovers. Message to Perry... Let Phillips get to 100% don't mess with the radio dial & let those guys match up with ATL's offense this Sunday & see if they can go back to back & be consistant. IMHO anyway.

Will Hill is a beast when ever he's on the field. I can't remember who it was he lit up on the kick return but completely de cleted the guy!!!

Im actaully wondering what we do in the offseason with Phillips. Do we resign him to a rather large contract he will get, and risk the whole injury thing? Or do we move forward with Brown and Hill and save that $ for Cruz and/or Nicks.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Im actaully wondering what we do in the offseason with Phillips. Do we resign him to a rather large contract he will get, and risk the whole injury thing? Or do we move forward with Brown and Hill and save that $ for Cruz and/or Nicks.
    Even though I am a Kenny Phillips fan, I do not see the Giants re-signing him next year. Especially with the emergence of Stevie Brown, and Will Hill even showing that he can play. We are going to need all of the money that we can save because I don't think we can let go of either Nicks or Cruz, however they are both going to cost the Giants a lot of cap salary

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Even though I am a Kenny Phillips fan, I do not see the Giants re-signing him next year. Especially with the emergence of Stevie Brown, and Will Hill even showing that he can play. We are going to need all of the money that we can save because I don't think we can let go of either Nicks or Cruz, however they are both going to cost the Giants a lot of cap salary
    I completely agree with you. Reese cannot nor will I believe he will get rid of either Nicks or Cruz. With the dynamic emergence of Stevie Brown, and Hill showing what he has, I believe Phillips' days with the jints are all but over.

Rolle/Hill/Brown dominate the backfield, and will serve no doubt to Big Blue's new @@s kicking secondary.
    I miss Red Hook!

Veteran
    I'd much rather Phillips than Rolle to be honest, and chances are KP will be cheaper than Rolle.. so I don't think it's necessarily a gimmie that KP will be gone after this year

+ Reply to Thread