+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Stevie Brown Sets Franchise Record With 259 Interception Return Yards

Giants' Stevie Brown Sets Franchise Record With 259 Interception Return Yards

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/10/...-return-yards/

Excerpt: "Lost in the spotlight that rightfully shown on New York Giants rookie running back David Wilson and his record-setting night was the record-setting night of third-year safety Stevie Brown, who added two more interceptions to his team-leading total (7).

The interceptions themselves, as impressive as they are, aren't the story. The story is what Brown has done once he's gotten the ball in his hands … and that is run. In fact, he's run for 259 yards, setting a single-season franchise record that has stood since 1963 when cornerback **** Lynch had 251 interception return yards (safety Emlen Tunnell also had 251 in 1949).

“Stevie finds the ball, or the ball finds him, one way or the other,” head coach Tom Coughlin said." Read more...

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

what are rerurn yards?

thanks for the article too!

Yeah that was pretty hot.

I likes me my Stevie Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    what are rerurn yards?

thanks for the article too!
    Good catch, fixed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Ball magnet.

Veteran
    he's no Ed Reed, but he's our Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Ball magnet.
    We can certainly use that skill set down the stretch

I love how aggressive he is returning those picks. Amazing value from this guy on the 7 picks for 259 yards, and the 2 FF and 2 FR.

Veteran
    Stevie Brown has speed, he looks like a RB

Congrats To Stevie Brown!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread