+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacobs got suspended!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Speaking of declining................Hahahaha!!!!
    **** off Morehead lol

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    And 9 out of 10 folks want him to come back to somehow lift up the Giants' running game? I must be missing something. I thought that's the reason why he was not re-signed in the first place. We started the season without really a viable backup for Bradshaw, then Andre Brown showed up, and now we got Wilson. I think we should just keep going to the depth chart.
    Sentimental value. Not to mention that he's probably still better than Lumpkin.

Actually we offered him a contract. He got a bit more in SF.
    In a perfect world where he actually gets released this week (which won't happen), he'd be a nice addition to our team. Plus he's gotta have fresh legs.
    They're not releasing him, they suspended him to make a point. I can't stand Harbaugh though, so I can see why Jacobs was mad. Of course the Forthy Whiners fans were trashing Jacob for speaking his mind. Sorry, there's a lot of players who are content with doing NOTHING on a team, he still has that fire and desire to contribute. You cannot get mad at someone for having that desire, but of course the 49ers fans are just idiots.

I'll see your OCD and raise you an ADHD!
    SQUIRREL!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

His best attribute at this point is that he would do a nice job of protecting the franchise.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    They're not releasing him, they suspended him to make a point. I can't stand Harbaugh though, so I can see why Jacobs was mad. Of course the Forthy Whiners fans were trashing Jacob for speaking his mind. Sorry, there's a lot of players who are content with doing NOTHING on a team, he still has that fire and desire to contribute. You cannot get mad at someone for having that desire, but of course the 49ers fans are just idiots.
    Bull. You'd get mad if a Giants' player started complaining about the team. The Niners fans' backlash and the suspension are warranted.

Would love to have this beast back!

wow just saw on MNF that jacobs is having the players union challenge the suspension and is challenging to be released. with SF suspending him the rest of the year, if the NFLPA can get a favorable ruling for Jacobs, SF best move may just be to cut ties. that would be EPIC to get a rested, angry, motivated jacobs that has been disrespected by SF....

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Thank God we don't hear about that Reba Sky idiot anymore.
    She was nice to look at tho.
    We Want 5!

woah, he's being suspended without pay. if he can win his grievance he could very well force a release.SF wont want him anywhere near their locker room if hes reinstated esp come playoff time...wow this could actually happen. esp with harbough being asked if BJ was still a 9er and harbough responded "he pleads the 5th" which is about the worst response u can get to a question concerning a players role with a team...

+ Reply to Thread