+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Thank God we don't hear about that Reba Sky idiot anymore.
    What happened to her? Did she join the Suicide Girls?
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wow just saw on MNF that jacobs is having the players union challenge the suspension and is challenging to be released. with SF suspending him the rest of the year, if the NFLPA can get a favorable ruling for Jacobs, SF best move may just be to cut ties. that would be EPIC to get a rested, angry, motivated jacobs that has been disrespected by SF....
    The real dagger would be if that all happens, we pick him up, we play San Fran in the playoffs and Jacobs is fired up for revenge! Wishful THINKING.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Jacobs says "I'll only play for one other team"(Giants)!

With Brandon Jacobs being suspended for "behavior detrimental to the team", maybe Reese should make a move on him. He might come at a low cost. He could also be that spark we need to ignite the fire we showed last year on our SB run. He is a great motivator, and gets the team fired up before and during games. He will give us back that multi dimensional running game we were once known for.

http://usat.ly/RZnlB9
    Last edited by Hall of Fame; 12-10-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Gotta be in it to win it

There is already a thread on this....

This is like little kids hoping to get their favorite toy under the tree.
    I doubt we try to get him if he becomes available... it's nice in fairy tales, but almost never happens in the NFL.
    Teams want fresh legs, not damaged legs.
    But, he knows the system and can protect the franchise, as many have pointed out.
    If it did happen, and he contributed, and we went on to win it all, again... then he becomes a big-time fairy tale come true.
    Would make a nice story... especially if we play SF along the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    No thanks
    YOU are wrong! But atleast you were polite about being wrong!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by laylow28 View Post
    She IS nice to look at tho.
    FIXED
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by laylow28 View Post
    Bernard and Petrus too.
    Bernard nor Petrus were ever signed to another team after we released them and then subsequently resigned them. The caveat being we put in a waiver claim for Petrus after he was released from the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    This is like little kids hoping to get their favorite toy under the tree.
    I doubt we try to get him if he becomes available... it's nice in fairy tales, but almost never happens in the NFL.
    Teams want fresh legs, not damaged legs.
    But, he knows the system and can protect the franchise, as many have pointed out.
    If it did happen, and he contributed, and we went on to win it all, again... then he becomes a big-time fairy tale come true.
    Would make a nice story... especially if we play SF along the journey.
    I think if there's a possibility that we could get him this season, I think the FO would try, say if the Niners lose the grievance and then release Jacobs I think the FO would put in a claim for him.

I don't think there's much of a chance we sign him next year, though, unless it's a retirement contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Fame View Post
    With Brandon Jacobs being suspended for "behavior detrimental to the team", maybe Reese should make a move on him. He might come at a low cost. He could also be that spark we need to ignite the fire we showed last year on our SB run. He is a great motivator, and gets the team fired up before and during games. He will give us back that multi dimensional running game we were once known for.

http://usat.ly/RZnlB9
    Reese can't make a move for him even if he is inclined to do so. Jacobs has been suspended, not released. He's still a 49er. And if by some chance the Niners decide to cut him, he'll have to clear waivers since it's after the trade deadline. If that happens, I'd think that we'd put a claim in for him, but so might some other teams.