+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacobs got suspended!!!

Jacobs would add a fire to this team, to the fans, and would be playing with a fire under his butt to. If we could I would sign him ASAP!

Harbaugh is:

a) A complete tool (he may be a winner, but he's also a tool).
    b) Hates - absolutely hates - the NY Giants because they've beaten his team's *** twice in huge games.

So, he's taking it out on Jacobs, who is an easy target, and bleeds Giant Blue, and has a big mouth....I love the guy, but he can be a vocal pain in the *** sometimes too.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Starter
    My Bday is 12/12/12. As a present i want BJ, Brandon Jacobs that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    I would assume conduct detrimental to the team
    They must have still been pissed off for Jacobs celebrating in the Giants locker room after the Giants annihilated them in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    A shame they treated him like manure over there. Man helped us get 2 SB rings & played a vital part in both runs. I will always consider him a NY Giant right along with Tiki, who IMO, is the greatest RB in NYG history.
    While I always respect what Tiki did for us on the field, the fact is that he set the bridge on fire, bombed it, and then bombed the remains again just to make sure. Tiki outright disrespected the team, while he was still on the team. Jacobs just couldn't come to terms regarding money (and that was after taking a massive paycut the year before) and even now still is still a Giant-at-heart, even if he wears an unfamiliar jersey.

Once a Giant, always a Giant. However, once an ex-Giant, always an ex-Giant.

I for one thought Harbaugh was a decent (if hot-headed) coach. But seeing some of the things he's done there (the aforementioned handling of Jacobs, the way he's pretty much treated Alex Smith like dirt because he just happened to get a concussion, etc) have really given me a really low opinion of him. I hope that we outright blow them out if we get to face them in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    They must have still been pissed off for Jacobs celebrating in the Giants locker room after the Giants annihilated them in SF.
    He's been tweeting that he's wasting away on the team... not like its not true.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Got me all excited for nothing.

..Oh yeah, and **** Harbaugh!
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Plz move this topic he is not a Giant!

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    He wasn't celebrating with them... he just went to the locker room after most of the media and a bunch of players left so he could chill a bit with Bradshaw. I mean come on, wouldn't you want to chill with your friend that recently moved that one day he's in town?

Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    Plz move this topic he is not a Giant!
    Fixed.

+ Reply to Thread