+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Also, you can bet that if the Niners hadn't snatched him up and Jacobs was warming the couch this season, JR would have been on the phone with him the minute Andre Brown's ankle gave out...

Quote Originally Posted by laylow28 View Post
    Bernard and Petrus too.
    Neither went and signed with another team though. They were released, unemployed, then resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wonder if he could file a grievance I would
    This^^^ There's no way he's going to let that slide. He said that stuff on his own time. Man Harbaugh is such a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This^^^ There's no way he's going to let that slide. He said that stuff on his own time. Man Harbaugh is such a ****.
    I don't know if he'd win monetary compensation, but at least he'd be able to win a claim to get him released from the team instead of just suspended. That much he'd be able to get.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    I am sure he could but he has been running his mouth about the 49ers organization since he got there. So unlikely he would win it.
    Why all he said is that he wants to play???

So he wins the grievance and the 49ers pay him to not show up and deactivate him every game. No way they let a play-off team pick him up and give their offensive playbook away. Just no way he is getting released this year.

Chances are he won't win the grievance after he has ran his mouth all season.

Terrible thing for that team to do to BJ, we sure could use him, likely why they have suspended him....

GAWD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... Sign my fav player of the past few seasons. I have a huge man crush on BJ. lol I have been waiting for them to release him and with bradshaw up in the Air and these two guys I don't like. Make room for BJ..... BJ and DW in the backfield.

Why all he said is that he wants to play???
    Per Mike Garafolo:

Last week, Jacobs tweeted he was "rotting away" on the 49ers' sideline. That came after last month, when he tweeted not to work "where you hate your boss," though he later claimed he wasn't talking about the 49ers.

Looks like BJ wants to return. "According to a person who spoke to Jacobs after he was told of his suspension, the former New York Giant is saying he'll only play for one other team – the Giants" http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iants/1759659/
    We Want 5!