+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacobs got suspended!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Per Mike Garafolo:

Last week, Jacobs tweeted he was "rotting away" on the 49ers' sideline. That came after last month, when he tweeted not to work "where you hate your boss," though he later claimed he wasn't talking about the 49ers.
    What's wrong with that, also he said he was talking about his brother's boss. There's no way the 49ers can prove that. Was he not rotting on the bench in San Fran??? That's two tweets you said he's been shooting his mouth off all season...

Quote Originally Posted by laylow28 View Post
    Looks like BJ wants to return. "According to a person who spoke to Jacobs after he was told of his suspension, the former New York Giant is saying he'll only play for one other team – the Giants" http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iants/1759659/

I LOVE THIS GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What's wrong with that, also he said he was talking about his brother's boss. There's no way the 49ers can prove that. Was he not rotting on the bench in San Fran??? That's two tweets you said he's been shooting his mouth off all season...
    All I am saying is he may win his appeal but there is no way he is getting released.

Its also possible the something happened in the locker room that other than just the tweets.

HOLY CRAP what an omen! I tweeted to him today after reading Harbaugh's "no comment" response when asked about Jacobs "rotting away" tweet. You wanna know what I tweeted? "Once a Giant...Always a Giant!"

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    All I am saying is he may win his appeal but there is no way he is getting released.
    Thing is they may release him if he wins it. Keep maken noise BJ we love yea. lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Snappinnecks View Post
    HOLY CRAP what an omen! I tweeted to him today after reading Harbaugh's "no comment" response when asked about Jacobs "rotting away" tweet. You wanna know what I tweeted? "Once a Giant...Always a Giant!"

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    Thing is they may release him if he wins it. Keep maken noise BJ we love yea. lololol
    By the time his appeal is heard the season will most likely be over. All it might get him is some money back.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFrenchy View Post
    Do you think that the team will resign him.
    I'm fired up, I think they will, love this player.
    You have to post a LINK
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

well whatever the case is if he IS able to be signed by the Giants I cant see a reason why they wouldnt......

On Harbuagh...I always though the guy had more then one screw loose. You can see it in his eyes.....he is not stable....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    well whatever the case is if he IS able to be signed by the Giants I cant see a reason why they wouldnt......

On Harbuagh...I always though the guy had more then one screw loose. You can see it in his eyes.....he is not stable....
    lol.......

+ Reply to Thread