+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Dominant wins vs San Fran, Green Bay, and New Orleans

IF someone told you this was going to happen before the season, you would think a Dominant season right? But no.. This team is so crazy, but i guess thats the fun of the NFL.

I just hope this team doesnt slip up and miss the playoffs because I believe the only team in the NFC that can beat us in a playoff game is seattle actually, even in NY.

That is a very interesting point, and to that the pundants say the giants will not win the division.

Banned
    beat atlanta and we beat every nfc playoff team from last year minus the lions.

I believe Coughlin will have a winning gameplan for ATL.. the thing is we should activate torrain ( Big back) to help wilsons game, since bradshaw is banged up. Lumpkin hasnt been a factor so far.

Wish we could watch practice this week. Wonder how much work Lumpkin & Torain get.

This team needs to be more consistent, we dug ourselves a hole pretty much. If we lose just 1 game and the redskins or cowboys win, we're screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Mark9281 View Post
    IF someone told you this was going to happen before the season, you would think a Dominant season right? But no.. This team is so crazy, but i guess thats the fun of the NFL. I just hope this team doesnt slip up and miss the playoffs because I believe the only team in the NFC that can beat us in a playoff game is seattle actually, even in NY.
    yea.... I was going to post a similar thread when I saw yours, and your right. Who'd think that with 3 monster wins over those teams we'd be hanging by a thread in the NFCE. We out scored those three teams 116-40. Wow!!! However losing those 2 games to Philly and skins killed us. By total of 3 points. We also lost a close one to the steelers. So 3 losses by a total of 7pts. So like u said even though we all would of thought it'd be a cakewalk to make playoffs after blowing those teams out we now face the fact we may have to win out just to get in playoffs this yr
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

So does that mean we should expect to demolish the Falcons and flop against the Eagles?

Would it really surprise anyone here if we beat Atlanta and Baltimore and took a flop against the Eagles???