+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hynoski is a B-E-A-S-T!!!!!!!!!

Hynoski is a B-E-A-S-T!!!!!!!!!

I wish I knew what he was saying to David Wilson on the Giants' bench but he might as well have said "follow me!!!!!!!". That Hynoski was leading with some devastating blocks. Straight beast!!!!

I love how audible the crowd gets when he gets his touches.

Bench Player
    I'd like to see him get some goal line carriers and bulldoze his way into the endzone!

Its nice some1 realize Hynoski was out there. Hynoski has been an absolute beast opening up holes for these running backs. In the Saints game...Wilson was untouched going into the second level SEVERAL TIMES...and on Special Teams the blocking was exceptional.

HYNOCEROUS!

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Yea he has been playing really good.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

His tutoring of Wilson should create great chemistry between them
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I love when he catches the ball at the line of scrimmage and you think the play is over... but Hynoski just carries 20 guys with him for +5 yards.

The crazy thing is he blocks almost entirely with his upper body. Extremely strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    I wish I knew what he was saying to David Wilson on the Giants' bench but he might as well have said "follow me!!!!!!!". That Hynoski was leading with some devastating blocks. Straight beast!!!!
    Love Hyno. Completely underrated. But the one who said "follow me" was Martellus Bennett, for real. He said that on Flips long TD run at the end. He said he was going to get him 100 yards, and he did.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

+ Reply to Thread