+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I pray it doesn't come down to the Eagles game

I can only take so much stress a year. The thought of the Eagles knocking us out of the playoffs in Giants stadium in game 16 is just too much. The Eagles suck but they somehow manage find ways to beat the Giants. I went to the Cowboys game last year and while nervous I was confident. Please Giants, put this away the next Two weeks. A nice Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I can only take so much stress a year. The thought of the Eagles knocking us out of the playoffs in Giants stadium in game 16 is just too much. The Eagles suck but they somehow manage find ways to beat the Giants. I went to the Cowboys game last year and while nervous I was confident. Please Giants, put this away the next Two weeks. A nice Christmas present.
    It just may happen! They can't take their foot off the gas, full speed ahead.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Veteran
    If it comes down to that, those filthy eagles will play hard just to knock us out of the playoffs.

id love that..I pray we dont need help from others in the last week..if it comes down to us beating philly, I'll take it.

All-Pro
    It could happen and they own the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    If it comes down to that, those filthy eagles will play hard just to knock us out of the playoffs.
    They will certainly try. We KNOW that. It's been said that Philly owns us. We have to prove them incorrect.

I said prett much th same thing in another thread. I have seen too man heartbreaks at the hands of those hosers

Pretty much have to win 2 out of three so unless they win the next two there's a pretty good chance it will come down to that game.

I thought after winning the Super Bowl, we would have figured out how to close out games against inferior opponents....but it's like a bad habit that is so hard to kick. I was thinking we'd be cruising this season and we'd be unstoppable and start a dynasty. Now we're hanging on a one-game lead, and hoping the Eagles will not spoil our playoffs hopes. Ugh!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.. Vick AND McCoy could return soon.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ncussion-tests
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.