+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

giants vs. ravens flexed to 4:25 pm, 12/23/12

Thats a disgrace. We're never at 1pm!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    Jets were moved to 1 pm and I guess they didn't want both ny teams playing at the same time

We play this Sunday at 1pm
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Veteran
    did you really think they were gonna keep the jets-chargers game for sunday night when they could flex it? those two teams are garbage and there are much better games that week. that 49ers-seahawks game is gonna be huge. it was the right decision.

+1. I'm SICK of later games. I'm sick of Sunday night and Monday night games. Why flex to 4:25 but not to 8:30 anyway? Why were the Jets moved to 1PM? What's the difference between 1 and 4:25 in terms of audience? It's not like 4:25 is a night game.

And I'm so sick of the Jets. I can guarantee that that horribly stupid team is going to run the table on that cream puff schedule, make the playoffs, and lose in the 1st round 109 - 0 to whomever they play. What a joke.

Actually, I'm good with that time.....I'll be back on the East Coast visiting family....it's tradition for me to watch the game with my brother, so should be extra time to hang out and enjoy the game.

But yeah, I agree, 1pm games are the best.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Damn. I hate this. I have to leave for work at 6:15. I keep having to go in late or miss a big chunk of the most important part of the game. I guess its the price for having a top team that always play other top teams.

Banned
    I'm gonna have to work due to the holiday so that's a game I'm gonna have to listen to on the radio. The following week too... fml.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Why flex to 4:25 but not to 8:30 anyway? Why were the Jets moved to 1PM? What's the difference between 1 and 4:25 in terms of audience? It's not like 4:25 is a night game.
    There are eleven 1pm games but only three 4pm games, so the difference is considerable.
    Jets/Chargers was flexed out because the game is unlikely to have playoff implications, whereas Niners/Seahawks could very well decide the NFC West.