+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Giant fans

Banned

Hey Giant fans

You guys think the Packers are for real or will we be a one and done playoff team? I am asking from another fan's standpoint. How far do you think this team can go?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You guys think the Packers are for real or will we be a one and done playoff team? I am asking from another fan's standpoint. How far do you think this team can go?

You guys always have a shot with Rodgers. If you get some guys back on defense, and if your offensive line can protect Rodgers, you guy have a good shot.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Banned
    I just hope we win a playoff game this year. I will consider the season a success with a playoff win and if we can get to the NFC Championship game I will be very happy.

If you avoid the East and West, you'll make it to the Super Bowl.

All-Pro
    Pack will play tough. They will have a game plan no one has seen before. They want "their" Lombardy back. I expect them to be "do or die". Hard to beat a team like that.

Pack will fight more like the 2010 team that had something to prove than the pre-approved 2011 team. There's a reason why heavyweight juggernauts tend to stall in the playoffs as of late (at least in the NFC)...

Banned
    Perfect lineup to the super bowl would be first round bye, divisional round @home against the Bears then NFC Championship @Atlanta then the super bowl against Denver. I think we would have a shot. The worst scenario would be playing the Giants or the Niners doesnt matter at home or away.

Huge game for the Packers v. the Bears.....that should answer some questions.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Huge game for the Packers v. the Bears.....that should answer some questions.
    I do believe were better but I hope we can prove that. If we win then we win the division. It is a huge game for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I do believe were better but I hope we can prove that. If we win then we win the division. It is a huge game for us.
    Don't underestimate the Bears , they are just as good as the Packers..........It's going to be a shoot out !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-11-2012 at 01:04 AM.