+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dr says RG3 out for a few weeks at least

Quote Originally Posted by 44#1 View Post
    We can't lose Bradshaw if we are going to make a Superbowl run. He's at his best in the playoffs.
    random...but a valid concern

Karma for those dirty deadskin ankle tacklers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Bingo!!!!!

With RGIII's style of play you need a good backup. Keeping him healthy will be a challenge in his career. Especially if he doesn't slide.
    Yeah a veteran backup, not a rookie who probably wants to start. That was an insurance pick for trade bait later.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Stupid Skins probably rush their franchise QB back and get him hurt forreal. I think they drafted Cousins to get a draft pick back. If he does good next week, RG3's injury might be a blessing in disguise.
    Baloney. I don't buy that for a second. I don't even think he'll miss this upcoming game. He'll be out there.

Veteran
    He will play, this sounds like Spleengate II

Banned
    If he didnít see his MRI, he really canít say. Although due to his expertize and experience, his opinion as to the type of injury reported does hold credence. However, I am not placing much on this. Also, Kirk Cousins is no slouch. Shanny choose well when he drafted Kirk Cousins and I am sure he knows the system well.

Ironic how our Defensive Captain and malcontent DE puiblically cry and bow down to Bobby Gee 3 and our OC devises a game plan that handcuffs our offense to appease their fears but Baltimore Ravens defense minus their Defensive Captain, Ray Lewis, were publiccsaly stating prior to the game how they had to bring it and lay the hits on Bobby Gee 3. Although they lost, Baltimore Ravens brought it and beat up Bobby Gee 3. The more he has the ball, the more chances he is going to take and the more he is going to get hit.

edit
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

who cares about this filthy lizard. i hope they play him and he gets laid out again... this is bound to happen the way he plays.

It brings me back to his arrogant comment stating he would keep getting back up if he was hit, even if he was injured he would be back on the field a while ago.

ugh

You can't count out Cousins. The skins made their comeback vs Baltimore AFTER Griffin went down. That was all on Cousins and Morris.

At least if he sits out a few games the hype machine might lose interest.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    You can't count out Cousins. The skins made their comeback vs Baltimore AFTER Griffin went down. That was all on Cousins and Morris.

At least if he sits out a few games the hype machine might lose interest.
    it wasn't all Cousins, but it was extremely impressive what he was able to do coming cold off the bench. I think he's a player.

+ Reply to Thread