Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
Wait, is this the same ESPN Doctor that said Eli would be out a month or two with his Lisfranc injury?
lol no that was the mort report with elis shoulder. this dudes apparently one of the top physicians/surgeons in the country and he deals specifically with knees and joints. id say he was accurate but he didnt get to see rg3's mri. all he was going off of was what the redskins and rg3 reported, who knows they may even be underplaying it.
i know he had an acl tear in college on that same knee. and i know he def hyperextended it which is what led to him spraining his lcl. think of it this way, remember when bennett hyperextended his knee? that wasnt even with contact or force, and it was according to bennett extremely painful. he didnt even sprain his lcl.
rg3 almost def has a deep bruise as well. he just aint gonna be anywhere near the player he is healthy if he is to play, and if he does play this sunday i believe the dr when he said it would almost certainly lead to more serious injuries with that knee...rg3 isnt ur typical qb, for all the "hes the best, wow hes amazing" he doesnt know how to be a pure pocket passer in the nfl yet. if he does, he aint showed it. all theyve done is the 1 read option for both the pass and run. hows he gonna handle defenses when they arent paralyzed by the option?