+ Reply to Thread

Will your gameday ritual be the same or different tomorrow?

My afternoon scheduleis now set and it will be different.

This Christmas eve. game was a bad idea from the start and I was thrilled to hear it was a Jets home game not ours so I don't have to blow 12 hours on a very long round trip to East Rutherford.

I will have to get out of the house and out of my wife's while she finishes off our Christmas eve. meal.I ammeeting a good sized gang at a local pub with my son and a bunch of his friends. It will be fun but definitely different. Usually I am at my house (for away games) with about a dozen close friend who are huge Giants fans. We put out a nice spread of food and the boys bring the beers. Not tomorrow. Go Blue!

How about you all?

No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Will your gameday ritual be the same or different tomorrow?

Not going to the game so it will be different, I sold my 6 tickets. Wife vetoed the game about 5 minutes after the schedule came out last April. Was at the Jet / Gaint game in 2007, which was pretty much a meanless game compared to this one. Should be interesting, but it all depends which teams show up.

Different for me since I'll be away at a cousin's house for Christmas Eve. But I will still make sure to watch the game.

Veteran

[quote user="jomo"]

My afternoon schedule*is now set and it will be different.

This Christmas eve. game was a bad idea from the start and I was thrilled to hear it was a Jets home game not ours so I don't have to blow 12 hours on a very long round trip to East Rutherford.

I will have to get out of the house and out of my wife's while she finishes off our Christmas eve. meal.*I am*meeting a good sized gang at a local pub with my son and a bunch of his friends. It will be fun but definitely different. Usually I am at my house (for away games) with about a dozen close friend who are huge Giants fans. We put out a nice spread of food and the boys bring the beers. Not tomorrow. Go Blue!

How about you all?

[/quote]Being both Christmas Eve and my dad's birthday, it'll be tough to find time to watch the game. But don't worry, I'll do it. About rituals, I wouldn't say I have any but I usually watch the game at home with some family and friends, with some good food. Needless to say, when I'm out to dinner for my dad's birthday I'll be watching the game.