+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Tired of Hearing RG3?

Banned
    I don't sit around watching TV all day so it doesn't bother me at all. To the poster that lives in Fredericksburg, I lived down there for four years so I understand your pain.

I count three (III?) RGIII threads on the front page of this Giants forum, so it seems people do enjoy talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't sit around watching TV all day so it doesn't bother me at all. To the poster that lives in Fredericksburg, I lived down there for four years so I understand your pain.
    Lived in Brooklyn for the first 20 years or so and am still used to the NY media. Down here they are the epitome of a HOMER. Listening to Sonny Jurgensen and Sam Huff is hilarious. Sam is definitely showing signs of early onset Alzheimer's . Well, in his case not so early.

I can understand all of the hype. He's an amazing talent on a proud franchise that has been mediocre for eons. The only thing that will annoy me is when they keep talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking about him for the next 10 years.

I almost think the refs are helping the skins here as of late....

Bench Player
    lol you are just mad because he spanked the giants repeadetly. He is a MAN !

Veteran
    Alfred morris is what makes this team not RG3. Without Morris RG3 wouldnt be as effective and yet no one talks about this bruising back !

cant wait for next season when NEWTONed... my best friend is a skins fan all i hear is blah blah blah rg3 blah blah blah the rise of the skins and eff Mara lol they really hate Mara lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I count three (III?) RGIII threads on the front page of this Giants forum, so it seems people do enjoy talking about him.
    Eh, its like Tebow or Favre... The media forces people to discuss it. Its always the hot topic. Plus he is in our divison and our biggest threat to take the divison from us.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    cant wait for next season when NEWTONed... my best friend is a skins fan all i hear is blah blah blah rg3 blah blah blah the rise of the skins and eff Mara lol they really hate Mara lol
    They really do hate Mara. Its kind of funny. Was it really bad waht he did? They got caught cheating. At least he didn't curse at organization like their horrible owner who has no idea how to win a championship.

5trive for Fiv5

+ Reply to Thread