+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Tired of Hearing RG3?

Banned
    He is a lot of fun to watch, as is the entire Redskins offense. The nonstop talk and hype however is getting annoying though. After last monday nights game, I said for the first time in a long time "I HATE the Redskins". It was the hype and probably the crowd going nuts that had me annoyed.

Its hard to hate a team that always sucks. I like Griffin the QB, just not Griffin the Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Alfred morris is what makes this team not RG3. Without Morris RG3 wouldnt be as effective and yet no one talks about this bruising back !
    Morris was a great pickup by the skins, but RGIII is the straw that stirs that offense. Hands down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinHater View Post
    Lived in Brooklyn for the first 20 years or so and am still used to the NY media. Down here they are the epitome of a HOMER. Listening to Sonny Jurgensen and Sam Huff is hilarious. Sam is definitely showing signs of early onset Alzheimer's . Well, in his case not so early.
    I live down here in DC area too and I hear you. I am so entertained when listening to Sonny Jurgenson and Sam Huff, it is hilarious.

The hype down here for Bobby Gee 3 is so over the top. The President Obama shirts from 4 years ago that had his face on them with hope written underneath are now the same shirt except President Obamas face has been replaced with Bobby Gee 3. Too funny.

Banned
    I'm sorry I didn't respond but I never listened to Sam Huff when I was down there so I didn't have a clue what you were talking about lol. I have no problem with Griffin, as long as the Giants win more than they lose to the Skins they can talk about him all they want. I don't have a jealous bone in my body... I just hate when people spew idiotic bs.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    I think it's dumb how someone is allowed to put III on the back of their jersey. The rules were changed specifically for Robert Griffin, as I call him, his name. If I remember correctly,before they changed the rules before this year, the rules were if there is someone with your same last name on your team, you can add your first initial. The only other Griffin on the Redskins is Cedric Griffin, so at best Robert Griffin should only be able to add an R to his jersey, so it would look like R. Griffin, instead of Griffin III. Maybe it's just me but the whole RG3 thing annoys me, when we hear Robert Griffin, we don't think of his dad or grandpa, we think of Robert Griffin the QB for the Redskins, the III is unnecessary.

Here;s an article with the rule change: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-griffin-iii/ sorry, I don't know how to make it a link, you might have to copy paste.

I'm wondering your thoughts on this, I know this is old news but I just wanted to see if anyone else feels thie same way as I do because it annoys me so much.

Peace & Go Blue,
    Jason
    nope... keep all the attention on them and let us stay not the center of attention. I love it

They were comparing RG3 to Michael Jordan the other day on Sportscenter.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    If he was a self-absorbed chest pounding player like everyone else, I probably would be. (See Cam Newton). But he's very humble. And I admire that.
    The guy is not humble one bit. He cried about he should have won the first time that we played them. He called the rams classless for hitting him when he was a runner. He brags about his speed all the time and how he had that 70 td run. He basically called himself pretty damn cool. The guys a tool can't stand him. Pretty soon dudes going to have to learn how to play from the pocket look at what happened to him on Sunday. One last thing yes the overhyping off this guy is sickening. I was watching ESPN this week and you would've thought he made the game tying touchdown and run. They gave Kurt Cousins no love at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    lol you are just mad because he spanked the giants repeadetly. He is a MAN !
    Yeah he really spanked us 1 point....smh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    The guy is not humble one bit. He cried about he should have won the first time that we played them. He called the rams classless for hitting him when he was a runner. He brags about his speed all the time and how he had that 70 td run. He basically called himself pretty damn cool. The guys a tool can't stand him. Pretty soon dudes going to have to learn how to play from the pocket look at what happened to him on Sunday. One last thing yes the overhyping off this guy is sickening. I was watching ESPN this week and you would've thought he made the game tying touchdown and run. They gave Kurt Cousins no love at all.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread