+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone Else Tired of Hearing RG3?

I live down here in DC, and it's crazy the attention he's getting.

However, I hate to admit it, but he's the real deal-so get use to it. Injuries are the only thing that's going to stop him now...He is what Vick with a good work ethic and leadership skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantterp View Post
    ... I hate to admit it, but he's the real deal-so get use to it. Injuries are the only thing that's going to stop him now...He is what Vick with a good work ethic and leadership skills.
    sadly the truth, yuck
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 12-11-2012 at 06:32 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

RGIII was my favorite player in college football last year. I was heart broken when he went to the Redskins, I really wanted to keep rooting for him. I still love watching him play and he's incredibly down to earth, even with all the hype. I honestly can't help but still like the guy.

I think he's demonstrated to us all what a special player he is by his play against the Giants. My jaw literally dropped(right before my heart sank) on that 4th and 10 he converted after escaping pressure. The scary thing is he's only going to get better. I think he'll be the best QB in the league before long. He's going to be a thorn in our side for the next 8-12 years.

RGIII is infuriating to watch as a Giants fan, but utterly delightful to watch as a football fan. He's honestly still one of my favorite football players and I find myself rooting for him whenever he's not playing the Giants (not since the Redskins got serious in the playoff race). I wish he wasn't a Redskin.

+ Reply to Thread