+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Tired of Hearing RG3?

Banned
    None of my favorite athletes were humble, from Ali to Michael Jordan... it's called personality. What does that have to do with how they perform? You guys make me laugh with this humble mess. Everybody doesn't act like Eli. D Rose is a humble guy but like I said, everybody has a different personality... if not we would be robots.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    None of my favorite athletes were humble, from Ali to Michael Jordan... it's called personality. What does that have to do with how they perform? You guys make me laugh with this humble mess. Everybody doesn't act like Eli. D Rose is a humble guy but like I said, everybody has a different personality... if not we would be robots.
    Yup. They all can't be Eli Manning or Derek Jeter or Mariano Rivera. Even Victor Cruz's humbleness is wearing thin. His dancing, throwing up the ROC, his over celebrating first downs. I don't like it, but it is what it is.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Did I say that was a bad thing?? No, all great athletes are not humble at all, but when someone says he is I'm going to call them out. I agree with you, you need to be a little prideful to be a great player. Eli has always been humbled in defeat and with winning so I really don't know what your talking about?? Relax dude we get your an RG3 fanboy, I'm not dissing your boy.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-11-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Veteran

Cool

Scale of fatigue from hearing about RGIII:

The Redskins beating Dallas/Philthy or any team whose loss helps the Giants - Never Tired
    Giants beating the Redskins - Never tired
    The Redskins beating the Giants - Yes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weygand View Post
    Scale of fatigue from hearing about RGIII:

The Redskins beating Dallas/Philthy or any team whose loss helps the Giants - Never Tired
    Giants beating the Redskins - Never tired
    The Redskins beating the Giants - Yes
    And there you have it folks... my opinion exactly.

Could you imagine if Eli didnt hit that pass deep to Cruz in the first matchup? Remember how RG3 converted that 4th and 10 on their own 10 to start that drive before and then hit Moss on the TD. That would of been peek of Tebow type hype.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    The NFL is 10% football, 10% player safety (avoid legal fees), and 80% marketing. "RGIII" is marketing in a large metro area in DC. I can't stand his name, let alone him, but this is all the NFL selling their fans a brand.
    I agree....this league jumped the shark a long time ago.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

He's extremely marketable. I just wish the media would give his defense more props for what they have done in recent weeks because it's quite insulting to them the way they make it out to be all RG3.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    The guy is not humble one bit. He cried about he should have won the first time that we played them. He called the rams classless for hitting him when he was a runner. He brags about his speed all the time and how he had that 70 td run. He basically called himself pretty damn cool. The guys a tool can't stand him. Pretty soon dudes going to have to learn how to play from the pocket look at what happened to him on Sunday. One last thing yes the overhyping off this guy is sickening. I was watching ESPN this week and you would've thought he made the game tying touchdown and run. They gave Kurt Cousins no love at all.
    Well, yeah. I guess it's a relative term. I think he's pretty grounded compared to the rest of the players out there.

to get caught up have this trival **** bother you is ridiculous.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread