+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Angry Saints stupid chant makes me sick to my stomach!

I'm sorry, but whenever I hear grown men saying the words "who dat" I get really agitated. That has to be one the most annoying chants in all of sports, even worse than the j-e-t-s jets jets jets. Yuck!
    Last edited by Chris Christie; 12-05-2012 at 06:07 PM.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

I agree. I laughed when Brees told the team last week in Atlanta that "This is our division!"

you kow how you remedy that? with a tall glass of whoop a.z.z.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    you kow how you remedy that? with a tall glass of whoop a.z.z.
    and we really owe them a tall can of whoop a.z.z for the beatings they have given us over past few seasons. This would be great because not only do we get revenge for all the romps the put on us, and shut up Saints fans I know that say they won us but best yet we pretty much knock them from playoff contention
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

From what I've witnessed, Who Dat was just a colloquial term in new orleans long before it was associated with the city's football team... it would be like if we all started saying fuhgeddaboutit everytime the Giants forced a 3 and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    and we really owe them a tall can of whoop a.z.z for the beatings they have given us over past few seasons. This would be great because not only do we get revenge for all the romps the put on us, and shut up Saints fans I know that say they won us but best yet we pretty much knock them from playoff contention
    My ideal game vs. the Saints would be a beatdown similar to the one the Gmen administered in SF to the smack talking overconfident Niners. Say 26-3 with no trips inside the read zone. No wait, how about no trips to the Gmen side of the 50 yd line. Throw in a couple of pick 6's with sacks and Brees knockdowns too.

Then, in the post game press conference, when reporters ask TC why the Gmen didn't score more points, choosing instead to run out the clock by running the ball, he can look at the camera and say that running up the score when the outcome has already been decided is not something he believes in and is not the Giants way. The message to the front running Saints would be crystal clear. The added bonus would be effectively knocking the Who Dats out of the playoffs.

You know before bounty gate, Sean Payton and crew were looking to be the 1st SB team to play the game in their own building. I'd love for the Gmen to smack them down and end that dream.

Here's hoping.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomt View Post
    My ideal game vs. the Saints would be a beatdown similar to the one the Gmen administered in SF to the smack talking overconfident Niners. Say 26-3 with no trips inside the read zone. No wait, how about no trips to the Gmen side of the 50 yd line. Throw in a couple of pick 6's with sacks and Brees knockdowns too.

Then, in the post game press conference, when reporters ask TC why the Gmen didn't score more points, choosing instead to run out the clock by running the ball, he can look at the camera and say that running up the score when the outcome has already been decided is not something he believes in and is not the Giants way. The message to the front running Saints would be crystal clear. The added bonus would be effectively knocking the Who Dats out of the playoffs.

You know before bounty gate, Sean Payton and crew were looking to be the 1st SB team to play the game in their own building. I'd love for the Gmen to smack them down and end that dream.

Here's hoping.
    Lol good post!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I'm sorry, but whenever I hear grown men saying the words "who dat" I get really agitated. That has to be one the most annoying chants in all of sports, even worse than the j-e-t-s jets jets jets. Yuck!
    Ehhh I'm not one for rah rah crap, but 'All In' kind of irked me. Just sayin'. I think this stuff catches on more with the fans than the players, kind of like motivational speeches and stuff.

Horray for french-infected semi-illiterate mush-mouth creole!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    We owe them 225-2 after the last several meetings