+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How about BENNETT?

Guy balled in the beginning of the year, became the first nyg to have a td in his first 3 games on the team. he played through an injury, and is balling once again. what an impact player. even with him having to play thru pain, he kept up the hard work in the blocking aspect.
    i also love how he comes off as a teammate. he and wilson look like they have a bond as do he and eli. bennett seems like the guy id want to have my back. id goto war with him.

we gotta keep him long term, him and eli can be nightmares for defenses esp with a healthy nicks/cruz/randle,hixon,barden,jj

I wonder how the cowboys feel about releasing him now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

he looked like the quality te and not jimmy grahm

I think his production slowed down a little cause of that knee injury but he is coming around now. The guy has been catching the ball consistently when people were saying all he does is drop balls. This guy has great hands. You can see him getting open on almost every play. There were a few times that he was WIDE open and Eli missed him. His blocking is remarkable. I almost laughed when Chris Collinsworth said that he wasn't that great of a blocker. He makes such a difference in the redzone which we are going to need more of that in the next 3 games. Bennett is a beast and I can only imagine what he could bring to the table with another year under his belt. I think it would be a mistake is Reese let him go.

He's a load to put down, I saw him take some great hits and he fell foward every time. Other then the "turf monster" tackle

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    They didn't release him. He was a free agent and they tried to bring him back, but he wanted to be a #1 TE.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    He's a load to put down, I saw him take some great hits and he fell foward every time. Other then the "turf monster" tackle
    His 16 yard gain where he broke a couple tackles was very nice. Too bad it got called back

Veteran
    This guy was eating chips during an interview lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't think they care, have you seen Witten lately? But I could see them being upset that he's having all this success here of all places

I love the guy. I dont know where the $ for him is going to come next season, but I know the giants will make it work.