+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Mike Francesa on drugs?

lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???

Him, Kurt Warner, Skip Bayless, whoever....they're just making opinions. If it ain't Coughlin or Mara making the comments, I could care less about them because they have zero merit with regards to our football team.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Drugs don't do that to people.......lol, there is something deeper that plagues him
    lol....

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???

Him, Kurt Warner, Skip Bayless, whoever....they're just making opinions. If it ain't Coughlin or Mara making the comments, I could care less about them because they have zero merit with regards to our football team.
    +1

I am secretly hoping this turns into a " Is Eli elite?" thread.

5trive for Fiv5

Veteran
    why even listen to that fool, he only think his opinions are right

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I wouldn't call it spectacular either.. Field position without a doubt made it very easy for us. Yes, it's part of the game, but we wil. Not be starting every drive at mid field every week. The offense hasn't been humming on all cylinders for a while. And the defense does have holes.
    Actually it was pretty spectacular! The specials were spectacular! The red zone efficiency was spectacular! There was some spectacular individual performances! And the defense does have some holes, but considering they played back to back top 5 offenses and held one to well below their ppg for the season (in a loss) and held the Saints to their average yet caused 4 turnovers (giving the offense excellent field position), I'd say they've been playing ok!

I thought Eli played a pretty mediocre game. Forced a lot of throws made some poor decisions a better defense would of taken advantage. Giants did have crazy field position. They had 16 drives 1 of them was a kneel down so 15 really. 8 of them started in Saints territory or a KO TD. 2 more started on the Giants 45 and 48. I wouldnt call it spectacular at all. Giants were fairly sloppy. They were just fortunate the Saints were terrible.

All-Pro
    The Saints where sloppy but some credit is due to what the Giants did. Wilson might be the best return man in the league right now so it's not like this was out of the blue. Give credit to the special teams for not committing penalties as they have done so many times on his great returns. Turnovers are a part of the game and they have been very good at causing them all year. As far as the offense, no, they where not great, but special teams and defense are a part of the game. It's like unless you just score conventional TD's on 80 drives after touchbacks they don't count.

Some day I hope one of the geniuses in the business will lay down the parameters for a socially acceptable, morally and politically correct victory...because after 2 Super Bowls in 4 years and knocking off 2 or 3 of the "best teams in the league" this year, somehow no matter how the Giants win there is always something wrong with it.

Giants took advantage of a ****ty defense and a ****ty special teams unit. They should have and they did......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread