+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is Mike Francesa on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    The Giants scored 52 points, the most since 1986, and he keeps on whining about how Saints gave it to them and that it was just special teams. What?! Since when special teams and turnovers didn't count? Should the Giants score every time from 80 yards away to make the score legitimate? Seriously, what are some of these media heads smoking? The only reason I'm still listening to that radio station is by default and not by choice, but wow I'm seriously considering not listening to that dope radio station anymore, well at least not Mike Francesa, since there are a few good hosts during the overnight timetable.

Anyway, yeah man, Mike Francesa, you are no Giants fan to bash them after a such a spectacular win, get lost!!
    Probably not but he is fat.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    ..............more like high on pancakes and whipped cream and syrup and............
    He's High on the JETS !

I laughed so hard when he actually got pranked by someone using the Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. He legit had a convo with it until the guy used the "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" line.

I remember someone calling up and pretending to be Ray Ramano LMAO

LMAO here he is falling asleep and waking up on air like he just seen a ghost AHAHAH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAONQyJWC-8

WOW Im DEAD here he is solving "Unusual Suspects" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhZsgRZZV40

But to answer your question, maybe he is? Like the title of the video states, painkillers do this to you. It's not the first time he's been caught nodding in and out on the air https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...U&feature=fvwp
    Last edited by DIPSET_ALL_DAY; 12-12-2012 at 12:58 AM.

You've just noticed this?????

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    The Giants scored 52 points, the most since 1986, and he keeps on whining about how Saints gave it to them and that it was just special teams. What?! Since when special teams and turnovers didn't count? Should the Giants score every time from 80 yards away to make the score legitimate? Seriously, what are some of these media heads smoking? The only reason I'm still listening to that radio station is by default and not by choice, but wow I'm seriously considering not listening to that dope radio station anymore, well at least not Mike Francesa, since there are a few good hosts during the overnight timetable.

Anyway, yeah man, Mike Francesa, you are no Giants fan to bash them after a such a spectacular win, get lost!!
    Haven't listened to Francesa in years. I liked him way back in the day when he used to be the voice of reason. Now he's just a pompous jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???
    BULL****!

This is the same fat **** that predicted the Giants would lose against the Patriots, only to come out on Monday and say that he told us so: that the Giants would win the Super Bowl.

As an NHL fan myself, it also irritates me that he has gone on record to say that he doesn't watch hockey, doesn't know the rules but when something significant happened - mostly with regards to the Rangers - he then became a full-on NHL expert.

A know-nothing blow hard who gets paid the big money to run his clueless mouth and drink his diet sodas. He should do the sports world a favor and just stick to his precious Yankees.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    BULL****!

This is the same fat **** that predicted the Giants would lose against the Patriots, only to come out on Monday and say that he told us so: that the Giants would win the Super Bowl.

As an NHL fan myself, it also irritates me that he has gone on record to say that he doesn't watch hockey, doesn't know the rules but when something significant happened - mostly with regards to the Rangers - he then became a full-on NHL expert.

A know-nothing blow hard who gets paid the big money to run his clueless mouth and drink his diet sodas. He should do the sports world a favor and just stick to his precious Yankees.
    He absolutely picked the Patriots in 2007, along with the entire sports universe. But last year he picked the Giants and several times said that we had the better team. And even wondered how the Giants would react not being able to use the under dog card...

He is pretty fair about the Giants. Gives them credit when its due, and rips them when they need to be ripped. He has said countless times that Eli is not the best QB in the league, but if he needed one 4th quarter drive, he would take him every time, over every QB in the league.

And honestly this week he got on the defense and they deserved it. Masked by the 52 points was a defense that gave up almost 500 yards of offense.

I think MIke is ok when he talk about the Giants. Even his lates about the game vs the Saints. The put up 52 but Eli threw two picks and almost two others, the D let up almost 500 yards. The Giants beat a bad defesnse and bad STs....the did and they should have.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    He absolutely picked the Patriots in 2007, along with the entire sports universe. But last year he picked the Giants and several times said that we had the better team. And even wondered how the Giants would react not being able to use the under dog card...
    I would have had no problem with that. I do have a problem with him flip-flopping and pretending that he picked the Giants all along.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    And honestly this week he got on the defense and they deserved it. Masked by the 52 points was a defense that gave up almost 500 yards of offense.
    The same defense that got two fumbles and two turnovers and only allowed the Saints to score 20 points.

Not great but certainly not miserable like he tries to make it out to be.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

+ Reply to Thread