+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: I know this is way too premature to say but...

  1. #1

    I know this is way too premature to say but...

    ...after watching the Patriots smash the poser Texans, it's quite likely that these Patriots are going to make it all the way, and I just hate to see that happen if Giants make it as well, not that I'm afraid of that ugly mofo Tom Brady, but I'm just so sick of them. I'd rather see Giants play the Broncos and Peyton Manning instead, whoz with me?

  2. #2
    Veteran Tuckit91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    ...after watching the Patriots smash the poser Texans, it's quite likely that these Patriots are going to make it all the way, and I just hate to see that happen if Giants make it as well, not that I'm afraid of that ugly mofo Tom Brady, but I'm just so sick of them. I'd rather see Giants play the Broncos and Peyton Manning instead, whoz with me?
    As long as the Giants can get to the Super Bowl, Bro I dont care who they play and beat!!
    ALL IN!


  3. #3
    THey were smashing teams the two years we faced them, and we did shut them down...

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    Honestly, I wouldn't take away much from that game for many reasons.

    1. The texans might be the most overrated team in the league. They'd already been blown out by the packers, they should have lost to the lions,jaguars, and bears(Cutler doesn't get hurt, they win). I honestly think the colts will beat them in a few weeks.

    2. The texans are filled with injuries and most of the TDS brady had was to wide open guys because of their terrible secondary.

    3. Oh what's that patriots? You blew out an elite team? Wow. I wish the giants could do that oh wait?

    giants- 26 49ers- 3

    giants- 38 packers- 10

    giants- 52 saints- 27

    and we're gonna do it to the falcons and ravens next.

    Watch out Brady. Cause the saints, packers, and 9ers are all 50 times better than the texans. As you'll see when the 9ers kill you next week.

    Point is the patriots just barely beat the broncos and that was when the broncos were trying to get used to manning. Now Denver is transformed. Don't worry. Your fantasy of us in a manning bowl isn't too farfetched.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,401
    I think Patriot fans would hate another matchup with the Giants more.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

    3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

  6. #6
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    east northport, suffolk county
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't take away much from that game for many reasons.

    1. The texans might be the most overrated team in the league. They'd already been blown out by the packers, they should have lost to the lions,jaguars, and bears(Cutler doesn't get hurt, they win). I honestly think the colts will beat them in a few weeks.

    2. The texans are filled with injuries and most of the TDS brady had was to wide open guys because of their terrible secondary.

    3. Oh what's that patriots? You blew out an elite team? Wow. I wish the giants could do that oh wait?

    giants- 26 49ers- 3

    giants- 38 packers- 10

    giants- 52 saints- 27

    and we're gonna do it to the falcons and ravens next.

    Watch out Brady. Cause the saints, packers, and 9ers are all 50 times better than the texans. As you'll see when the 9ers kill you next week.

    Point is the patriots just barely beat the broncos and that was when the broncos were trying to get used to manning. Now Denver is transformed. Don't worry. Your fantasy of us in a manning bowl isn't too farfetched.
    From your lips to God's ears. That would be amazing, an all Manning SB in New Orleans, where else?

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    east northport, suffolk county
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by lilredk View Post
    THey were smashing teams the two years we faced them, and we did shut them down...
    I will always fondly remember 18-1.

  8. #8
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,627
    Patriots are 24-1 under Belichick/Brady. I don't this this Patriot team is that good. A team with an okay QB and WRs can carve their secondary up. And a good, not great, pass rush will throw Brady off. If they play Houston again in the playoffs they will lose.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Patriots are 24-1 under Belichick/Brady. I don't this this Patriot team is that good. A team with an okay QB and WRs can carve their secondary up. And a good, not great, pass rush will throw Brady off. If they play Houston again in the playoffs they will lose.
    sure they will

    Patriots are the best AFC team and that does not scare me at all.........this time we will destroy them........no last second passes

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    As long as the Giants can get to the Super Bowl, Bro I dont care who they play and beat!!
    This is all I care about as well. If the Giants get there again and its against the Pats so be it. It would be pretty sweet to beat Brady and BB in 3 Superbowls.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts