+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know this is way too premature to say but...

Out of every team in the NFL, we match up best with NE & they know it. I doubt they would relish facing us again in a 3rd SB. We are the only team who has beaten them 3 straight times in the last decade., 07 SB, last yr in week 8 then again in the SB. I'm not gonna sit here & deny they are good, possibly the best team in the AFC with possibly the Broncos & Peyton being their biggest obstacle to the SB.

It helps that they get to play in possibly, the weakest division in all football. Jets. Phins & Bills have all been so inferior to NE the past decade or so, it's sickening!

Should we make it to the SB again, I relish the thought of handing them their 3rd SB loss at our hands!

The Texans were due for a lose against a good team. They almost lost it on Thanksgiving and should have, and all of their other wins have been so-so teams if I do remember correctly. They couldn't get any pressure on Brady, so of course he had all day to throw. They also made a bunch of mental errors that turned into six the other way, such as the fumble, the end zone INT, the fumble for the TD on Welker. One game hasn't sold me on the Patriots.

Texans & Falcons are both products of a soft schedule.

The whole AFC sucks.

Pats will most likely take advantage of it and get to the SB again. The Broncos are their only competition...and that ain't saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    The whole AFC sucks.

Pats will most likely take advantage of it and get to the SB again. The Broncos are their only competition...and that ain't saying much.
    Funny what a few years can do. Remember even when the GIants made their first SB run? The AFC was STACKED.

Banned
    I hate to say it but I think the league will play like the WWE and be fake and phony on some calls before they let both teams reach the Superbowl again.

I would love to face the Pats because that means we made it to the SB.....but until that happens, I couldn't care less what they're doing. Let's just try to get to the SB first.

I know this is a hypothetical and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I (persoanlly) can't think far enough into the SB when we very possibly might not even make the playoffs in the first place. Let's just focus on winning these next 3 games, that's all I can think about right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I would love to face the Pats because that means we made it to the SB.....but until that happens, I couldn't care less what they're doing. Let's just try to get to the SB first.

I know this is a hypothetical and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I (persoanlly) can't think far enough into the SB when we very possibly might not even make the playoffs in the first place. Let's just focus on winning these next 3 games, that's all I can think about right now.
    The Giants are GOING to the playoffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I hate to say it but I think the league will play like the WWE and be fake and phony on some calls before they let both teams reach the Superbowl again.
    Hopefully Hulk Hogan leg drop Matt Ryan from top the Super Dome this weekend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Hopefully Hulk Hogan leg drop Matt Ryan from top the Super Dome this weekend.
    Lol

+ Reply to Thread