+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    NFC = pretenders
    NFC won the Super Bowl 4x the last 5 years.

In two of them, your precious Patriots lost, 'member?
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

I want to face the NY giants right now. No joke. we would knock the "blue" off you. No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points.

you know what everybody thinks about the giants and their sb wins don't you ?

"No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points"

Lol! Coming from a fan who's team has won all 3 of their SBs by a freaking FG! And you do know what the NFL & all fans think of your tainted "spygate" SB wins, right?

You may be in the minority of NE fans that wanna face us again in the SB. Most don't want no part of us in the SB.

ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

I want to face the NY giants right now. No joke. we would knock the "blue" off you. No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points.

Please face us i would love nothing more than to beat the giants or whoever the hell want's us at anytime.

slow down now , compose yourself.....and try to remember your 3 rings...........
    even though it has been awhile ...you won EVERY one of those SB's by 3 lousy points.
    you dominated NO-ONE.....barely eeked out your wins with your "keeker"....
    ADAM VINETARIE.....was your real MVP....not "Greg" Brady

you won ALL 3 of your rings with a field goal.........now go away.

the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

sorry Parademon....i guess we were having the same thought at the same time

NFC = pretenders
    History disagrees with you.

actually.....the NFC east has 26% of all the Lombardy trophies.
    that's right ; over one quarter of SB's in just one NFC division.
    (there would be more if the Eagles hadn't choked a few times)

the NFC has won more superbowls ..AND......

The N.F.C.’s record this year is now at 15 and 6 in interconference games
    with the average game margin being over 10 points.

ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

Please face us i would love nothing more than to beat the giants or whoever the hell want's us at anytime.
    Funny. I seem to remember every single one of the Pats early Superbowl wins, you know, when they didn't face the Giants, were won by exactly 3 points by a FG late. I seem to remember the Tuck Rule giving you the first one when it should of been a loss in the playoffs. I seem to remember the Pats beating an Eagles team that will never win a SB by a FG. And a Panthers team by a FG. WOW!

I also seem to remember that the Pats were cheating and since Spygate was unleashed, they have won exactly ZERO championships.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    ...after watching the Patriots smash the poser Texans, it's quite likely that these Patriots are going to make it all the way, and I just hate to see that happen if Giants make it as well, not that I'm afraid of that ugly mofo Tom Brady, but I'm just so sick of them. I'd rather see Giants play the Broncos and Peyton Manning instead, whoz with me?
    If the Giants make it back to the Super Bowl, I really don't want to see them face the Patriots again... I feel like the Giants tempted Fate back in 2011.

The 2012 Patriots might be better than the 2007 Patriots.....really hope someone lucks out and knocks them off.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell