+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not know about you guys with Bradshaw injuries/MRI so quiet what are options at RB

Do not know about you guys with Bradshaw injuries/MRI so quiet what are options at RB

I suspect we will know more today when Coughlin addresses media but I am expecting the worse that he is done for season and possibly playoffs.. Sorry to feel like doom and gloom but with Bradshaw it is just a matter of time before a major injury occurs and we lose him,. Allot of pressure on Wilson. Offensive line needs to step up and play like a superbowl offensive line so besides wilson other RB's who are filling in can hit huge holes. Unfortunate dilema is if Wilson gets more carries do you take him off of kickoff returns and move Hixon back there ?

If bradshaw can manage pain and be effective say with 8-10 carries a game we will be fine. But I do not know if he can do that as he was clearly very slow hitting holes after injury on Sunday..

All-Pro
    A lot of people have been complaining about Bradshaw but he is having a nice season. If he is out they will miss him and the same people will be wishing he never to hurt.

If Wilson has to start, he'll have to be removed from kickoffs. Jernigan would probably replace him.

Hard to see Bradshaw sitting out, though.

Now, more than ever... #FreeJacobs.

Wilson would still start if Bradshaw is out, but Jacobs would do better than Pumpkin or Torain...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    If Wilson has to start, he'll have to be removed from kickoffs. Jernigan would probably replace him. Hard to see Bradshaw sitting out, though.
    Hixon will most likely handle returns if Wilson is going to be more involved in the offense, which he is.

That's what the ST Coordinator said last week.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Hixon will most likely handle returns if Wilson is going to be more involved in the offense, which he is.

It'll be a massive step down either way. Hopefully Bradshaw plays so Wilson can retain his dual role.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It'll be a massive step down either way. Hopefully Bradshaw plays so Wilson can retain his dual role.
    Not so massive. It was Hixon's record Wilson broke.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not so massive. It was Hixon's record Wilson broke.
    Hixon isn't what he was three years ago. Wilson leads the league in return yardage.

I think I disagree. Jernigan was trusted enough last season to handle kickoffs in the Super Bowl and did well. Coughlin said this week they had been working with JJ to insert him as the up man on kickoffs and JJ got his chance and ripped off a 60 yard return with great acceleration good moves and vision. If Wilson is removed from Kick return duties I see JJ going back there. Having your #3 returning kickoffs and punts who has had a bit of an injury history sounds like a gamble, especially when no other #3 has really established themselves at the wideout position.

whatever happnes players will have to step in and step up......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread