+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts on David Baas?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'd still want someone younger in the position... someone drafted early.

The only knock I have on JR is that he refuses to draft o-line before the 4th round...
    I can't knock it -- it works. I'd rather have top talent at the skill positions because it is easier to find good o-lineman further down in the draft. Not easy, but easier.

I did want Cordy Glenn this year in the first round, however, because of his ability to play both T and G. IF Wilson winds up being a game-changing talent next year, then there won't be anything to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    4th.

I think we'll need to find a RT next year unless one of Brewer/Mosely/McCann step up tremendously. Locklear was a stopgap measure at best and I think EVERYONE realizes that DD is depth at best going forward at this point in his career.

I'm guessing Mosely but I'm the worst judge of new raw talent.
    Brewer is not an NFL player. McCants might be the worst football player I have ever seen.

Baas is servicable period, Boothe is a solid back up, Double D is moving towards the solid back portion of his career. They need to get a solid Tackle and Guard in this years Draft. Don't know what is happening with Brewer but like to find out how he is progressing...

+ Reply to Thread