+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Update?

Prince Update?

I understand he was injured in the Saints game, anyone have an update?

he's got a hammy... which on other teams means he'll play next week, but on this one means he's out for 4-6 weeks

Veteran
    not till practice tomorrow

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    he's got a hammy... which on other teams means he'll play next week, but on this one means he's out for 4-6 weeks
    you're too optimistic, he's done for the season, he'll return in 2014.

my jaw dropped when he reached behind at his leg after Browns long int return...i really hope its nothing serious. at least it wasnt the hamstring. the quad can be a ***** but it can also be a relatively minor issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    my jaw dropped when he reached behind at his leg after Browns long int return...i really hope its nothing serious. at least it wasnt the hamstring. the quad can be a ***** but it can also be a relatively minor issue as well.
    ?

It was the hamstring...
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

it wasnt the hammy was it? he reached towards the back of his thigh, thats the quad aint it??
    g dang man, if its the hammy...smdh.

but dang, when brown picked that off, prince went hard. he took off like a cheetah man he displayed some impressive speed. just wish nothing happened...

it wasnt the hammy was it? he reached towards the back of his thigh, thats the quad aint it??

but dang, when brown picked that off, prince went hard. he took off like a cheetah man he displayed some impressive speed. just wish nothing happened...
    Hammy is in the back, quads in the front

Banned
    Hammy is in the back, quads in the front
    this

You really don't know where the hamstring is? Really?